Conor wants ownership, equity

At the post fight presser

He says if they want him to come back he wants what he deserves.
Seems like he feels disrespected by the new owners.

Oh and he announced his girl is pregnant. Phone Post 3.0

Also said the nate fight might be next Phone Post 3.0

If you want me to continue to help with that debt, I want in. An equity stake, part ownership, something.

Loosely quoting. Phone Post 3.0

Give dat by a slice Phone Post 3.0

Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest fighting as a owner would the comisión go with that 

mostofyou -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - Also said the nate fight might be next Phone Post 3.0

I didn't hear that at all

He said it Phone Post 3.0

dbabyq -

Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest fighting as a owner would the comisión go with that 

Have you ever heard of something called mayweather promotions? Phone Post 3.0

pay the man

dbabyq -

you say that like its actually going to happen

mostofyou -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - Also said the nate fight might be next Phone Post 3.0

Yeah when did he say that? Phone Post 3.0

JakeSweet -
dbabyq -

you say that like its actually going to happen

You say that like it won't Phone Post 3.0

The Bi-Curious Village Idiot -
mostofyou -

He either said trilogy or the turd fight. Phone Post 3.0

He said conan obrien owns the ufc i want to own part of it too

The Bi-Curious Village Idiot -
mostofyou -

I never heard him mention nate either

thats his next fight, not Aldo not Khabib not Woodley. The UFC owners vs Conor.

He said "beg me" and now Ari will fly to Ireland and do just that. Phone Post 3.0

He's still a baby under daddy Dana. Ari is going to pedofile conor Phone Post 3.0

jrj - He's still a baby under daddy Dana. Ari is going to pedofile conor Phone Post 3.0

Most likely

Kimbo K - 
jrj - He's still a baby under daddy Dana. Ari is going to pedofile conor Phone Post 3.0

Most likely

Then UFC numbers will be way way down. 

Doubt this will happen. It's not like there is another promotion that Conor could take to number one. His value obviously shrinks to just about nothing when his run ends, and MMA fighters don't have very large shelf lives. He probably missed his chance when he didn't buy in at the time ownership transferred. But who knows.