Conor will be allowed superman punch against Floyd

That's cool, we might see Mayweather knock someone out. Haven't had that in a while.

I thought a superman was basically faking a leg kick and punching instead.  Wouldnt someone like Floyd make quick work of shit like that since there wouldnt be the threat of a kick?  Are people really forgetting how good he actually is?

Unothodox stuff often works because its completely unexpected.

Not a terrible idea to mix in a few curveballs, seeing as Connor will be outmatched in the skill department.

Why not throw some stuff in? Chances are he will be down by a mile anyway...go for broke.

Everyone knows what happens in a boxing match when one of the opponents is completely outclassed. I can't think of a real valid reason why this would be different. Don't get drawn in by rogan and Schaub, after all they were the key drivers behind persuading the world that RR had eliteboxing!

Slash -

How about spinning backhands?

You're not allowed to spin in boxing fights and backhands of all kinds are technically againstvthe rules, though fighters often get away with them. Viewersof our love stream yesterday askedboth questions when we had on coach Angelo Reyes, btw:

https://youtu.be/-ezuIN5iYFE

Check left KO just like Hatton...

Spinning attacks and all backhands are illegal.

I didn't know that there was anything at all prohibiting the Superman punch in the first place, apart from it generally being ineffective in boxing. I may be wrong.

He will superman punch into thin air. That's all he will be hitting is thin air. 

Superman punch is legal.

Not nearly as effective of a technique when kicks are not allowed imo. The knee lifting upward causes the oppponent to possibly react to a kick prematurely and this throws them off for the punch. In boxing you would have no reason to react - it breaks up the punching rhythm a bit but that would be it

The idea of someone throwing that gay-ass superman punch in a real boxing match is hilarious to me. It's barely even effective in MMA. You'd be really asking to get knocked out doing that against a talented career boxer.

Nick Diaz still GOAT - he can try it but that amateur stuff won't work on Floyd

lol but everyone watching mma be like "But how you know, he hasnt faced conor?!"

its great

AnotherDecision -
Nick Diaz still GOAT - he can try it but that amateur stuff won't work on Floyd

lol but everyone watching mma be like "But how you know, he hasnt faced conor?!"

its great

QFT both of you!! conor has Zero Chance. 

Here's Jack Slack's thoughts on throwing in random stuff or feinting kicks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaXx5VtUBPU

I think Conor should be more concerned with the whole boxing thing first before he even thinks about doing some dainty-ass superman aka "gay jab" punch 

I hope Conor gets frustrated chasing Floyd around getting peppered with point jabs and blasts him with a headkick in the 12th round.

Conor just throws his gay ass at Floyd out of frustration.