Conor will be allowed superman punch against Floyd

A few sites are reporting this lol

how can you set this up in boxing? Can it even be effective against mayweather? Lol

set it up by leading with your chin

Effective enough for Floyd to sidestep him and punch Conor in the ear

If someone can explain why can't a boxer do a super man punch or even the super man punch GSP always did.  I remember I saw the fight where joe Riggs did the bare knuckle boxing and joe did a super man punch those guys went ape shit because joe did it.  Leaping hooks are allowed

I would love to see him try that. lol

Perfectly legal in the states, the Riggs fight was over seas and if I recall the ref was already pretty pissed at him because he shot several successful blast doubles lol

WARFARE -

Perfectly legal in the states, the Riggs fight was over seas and if I recall the ref was already pretty pissed at him because he shot several successful blast doubles lol

I believe it was 1 full double leg where that boxer had no idea what happened that shit was great lol

PacMan had his own version of it, he just switches his stance as he throws his punch - minus the kick 

https://youtu.be/fLPt4ptCnk8

Well shit now with that if he can squeeze in a couple of Sensei Seagal sessions I think Vegas will move him to the favorite

No he won't

Conor should only be allowed to throw jabs to make it a bit more competitive. 

The superman punch is setup by feigning a kick.
Not counting the fact an actual kick is illegal, but Floyd won't even know its a legkick that he is supposed to be falling for.
He'll just see that there is an open opportunity to counter punch.

It would be an extremely stupid thing for Conor to do.

I imagine it would look a lot like, if not identical, to this....

FingerorMoon - The superman punch is setup by feigning a kick.
Not counting the fact an actual kick is illegal, but Floyd won't even know its a legkick that he is supposed to be falling for.

Um... no.  The superman punch can be set up with a faked kick but it can also be a shuffle to cover ground while hiding your intent.  I feller by the name of Georges uses a faked jab to set up his SMP.

he can try it but that amateur stuff won't work on Floyd

Toki Wartooth - 

Um... no.  The superman punch can be set up with a faked kick but it can also be a shuffle to cover ground while hiding your intent.  I feller by the name of Georges uses a faked jab to set up his SMP.

I'm sure there are examples but in both the gifs you post, both opponents raise a leg to check what they think is an incoming leg kick.

I would imagine there's a very glaring reason why you never... ever... see this in boxing

I don't think I've ever seen anyone try it

FingerorMoon -
Toki Wartooth - 

I'm sure there are examples but in both the gifs you post, both opponents raise a leg to check what they think is an incoming leg kick.

Yeah - those weren't great examples.  I've seen GSP and some boxers (after getting their opponent seriously worried about the jab) use the jab as a mechanism for setting up the superman punch.  Connor could do it (he's rangy enough) but only once or twice because Floyd would make him pay beyond that.

Superman punches are set up with rear roundhouse kicks. Without those to create a pattern which can eventually misdirect, one is simply leading with their face while leaping into the air and momentarily having one to no feet under them. Go ahead, throw them in a boxing match.

How about spinning backhands?