Conor's coach suggests a possible McGregor vs Holloway 2 fight should happen at an open weight

There’s absolutely no way this will go poorly.

The rematch the world demanded.

2 Likes

If Max waits for Connor he needs to forfeit his ranking at featherweight and let someone else fight Volk for the title. Don’t let Connor ruin shit like he always does holding up divisions.

Imagine if his career now turns into previous opponents getting brutal revenge wins lol. First Dustin, then Max, then maybe Aldo. By that point Conor just wants to roid and make money so he goes elsewhere and loses to Siver & Brandao in One FC before finishing his career with a revenge win over Joe Duffy in BKF :joy:

Fuck it’d be amazing to see all that transpire

5 Likes

McGregor cant make 155 or its a difficult cut thats why he fought Diaz at 170 Now hes calling out a featherweight to fight at 170-=weak sauce

If the guy wants to fight at 170 then fight welterweight guys but this fighting 155 guys at 170 is unprofessional.

McGregor has the stroke to ask Dana to make that 165 belt and bump welterweight up to 175 if he doesn’t want to cut.

1 Like

thats exactly what hes doing same thing Jake Paul is doing

Holloway is even a 145er

He’s listed at 5’9” which is probably bullshit.
GSP was listed as 5’10” and I stood next to him, dude was 5’8” maybe, with shoes on.
What does everyone think Conor’s real height is?

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, I’d imagine 5’8”-9”.

I don’t think Conor is under 5’8” without shoes. Could be wrong.

Max should fight Volkanowski next … If he wins, demand a weight class … If he loses (all but ensuring no chance for a 4th rematch), accept the open-weight fight against Mcgregor and bulk his frame up to 185 or so and just slaughter the petty little loudmouth with sheer length and size alone, cashing a multi-million dollar check along the way …

Max ain’t the type of dude to sit and wait for Conor.
He also ain’t the type to follow Conor to 170 just to fight him. He’d be a small lw due to his thin frame but he would fight Conor at 155, not 170