Conrat: "I can't fight Chandler, give me Tony Ferguson"

I never liked Connor, but his actions are starting to make me despise him.

Sounds like the time is now for Conor vs Cowboy 2 if he can’t get this big Tony fight he has been after all these years. Maybe Dennis Siver is available.

Man’s face looked like a tomato when talking about Dennis Siver :joy:

U better let Joey FUCKING Diaz the fuck alone. He’s a yellow belt in bbj and friends with the Diaz brothers cucksuckaaaa.

If you really don’t know who he is. You need to watch his vids on YT, you won’t regret it

2 Likes

I know who Joey Diaz is lol

Why are people still talking about khabib or conor. One of them is fat as hell and retired and the other one all he does is talk on social media.

They get a lot of press as personalities. Stars and media drive the business of prizefighting.

ACA holds fights all the time with high level fighters. Casuals don’t even know it is a thing.

People don’t just want to watch fights, they want to watch fights with specific fighters for specific reasons.

If people just wanted to watch fights then the Bellator prelims that are free on youtube would have a lot more views than they do.

2 Likes

Yes, you’re probably right about that. It just pisses me off that so many people worships these two clown thugs. Why aren’t you talking about some of the other fighters that are respectable guys and way easier to root for.

Maybe Im getting old and soft but I wished that people would stop talking about these assholes when they retired.

In truth i wouldn’t mind watching a TFerg Conor match. If Ferg can survive the first round he has a pretty good chance. I think Chandler easily survives the Conor early striking and beats Conor.

1 Like

It’s really sad when you realise that he was the one that used to be called out. Now he’s the one doing the calling out.

Tony can def win this. Conor doesn’t have the heart to last. He would’ve quit mentally mid fight against Gaethje in the same type of fight that Tony fought. My only wish is for Tony to retire after the payday!!!

1 Like

McGregor is a fucking embarrassment to the sport.

HE KNEW PERFECTLY WELL - BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERYBODY TOLD HIM - HE HAD TO BE IN THE TESTING POOL BY A CERTAIN DATE.

Fucking clown.

3 Likes