Conrat: "I can't fight Chandler, give me Tony Ferguson"

Roiding and you need to still punch down to a 40 year old on a 50 fight losing streak :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Embed won’t work but…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwQbJE3pGIs/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=60a618f7-2220-418b-b6b2-53c832a5f1b9

1 Like

In December, it’s gonna be a cracka

Garbage

2 Likes

I already have OP on ignore.

Is it possible to put Conman McFelon on ignore as well?

Is Zuck working on that Meta feature?

Imagine being such a sad sack that you would actually go into to someones thread and post that you have them on ignore :face_with_hand_over_mouth: touch grass boomer

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

3 Likes

Conman is calling the one guy he can beat. How sad

7 Likes

Imagine if Tony smashed him lol

4 Likes

If Tony shows up who fought Nate he could beat him

Would be hilarious and TFerg would be Goat’d again

1 Like

Conor can’t afford a loss with the release of the Roadhouse re-make set for late this year. That would be disastrous for the film’s promotion.

There’s always Dennis Siver…

2 Likes

I actually agree with Jack Merryspew on this one. Mc Towel, that is lame as can be. That’s like all the liberals. They can’t argue the facts, because they lose. So they block people because they don’t have the intelligence or balls to have a valid argument.

I love politics on the UG. Please go on describing the personalities of each and every political identification. Please.

He wanted nothing to do with tony when tony was in his prime.

Tony called conor out incessantly and conor never said shit till Tony got ko’d by chandler.

2 Likes

Didn’t Tony pull twice and “trip over a wire” during the fight week where Iaquinta subbed in?

I was talking about conor ducking tony for years

Lol, the balls on this Jack Merrifaggot.

The one time neither Khabib or Tony was injured, it was Khabib’s fatass that pulled out due to weight cuttting issues.

4 Likes

“Injured” lol

He had his chance to fight for the title against Khabib but decided to trip over a wire on fight week :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Couldn’t take the pressure knew it was curtains for his time at the top so he found a way out.

This is what i’m talking about when I say you’re a shit troll.

What you said there is just blatantly not true and you and everybody else who is going to read it knows that it isn’t true. Considering that, it’s not even annoying, it’s just stupid.

1/10, terrible trolling, please do better you idiot.

1 Like