Cool thing about Yaeger

I was pretty shocked as well. Yager didn't strike me as the kind of guy that would quit on the stool like that. I still think he has talent and is definitely one of the more memorable guys on the show, but unfortunately this taints him.

He had good "Fro" movement tho!

Yager needs to decide whether or not he wants to be a fucking fighter.

sacredhate - Yager needs to decide whether or not he wants to be a fucking fighter.

Agreed. Right now he's all style and no substance. I think he should pursue an acting career. You can't tell me that dude wouldn't be an awesome villain in Never Back Down II: Don't Back Down Again.

Man there is some super harsh stuff on this thread.  I guess it's a harsh sport, but damn.  I get it that everyone is down him for quitting.  I am no fan boy, but the guy did bring some exciting stuff in this fight, and his other fights we saw.

The quitting may speak to his abillity as a fighter, but it doesn't make him any less of a man, IMO.

Zander Crews - I loved how minutes after telling Dana that he was pussing out of the fight with Chuck, Tito called Yager a pussy for not fighting hurt.

totally! because getting your vertebrae fused and not answer the bell for the 3rd ROUND are COMPLETLY the same!

MMA Authority Mag - I thought the same thing during the fight. Pretty epic.

one dimensional too

all style... no substance....

It is like taking Marines on a PT run and then running toward the barracks, they have enough heart to make it to the barracks but if you run past the barracks, watch how many fallout.

Cool thing about Yaeger

That he lost to Josh of all people. I bet he viewed him as a scrub based upon his appearance.

Zander Crews - Also the only bitch move from last nights TUF show was Tito walking into the training room, seeing Chuck, then turning and slinking out of the room like a coward. He can't ever call anyone a coward or a pussy after that shit.
Yeah, I know! He should've fought Chuck in an illegal fight and further injured himself, his career, and the image of MMA!

HardHittingHeeb - I've never seen someone whose reaction to getting rocked is a flying kick.

He fights like a video game character who has some button-mashing kid controlling him.

Somebody need to check inside his 'fro and see if there is a wifi antenna in there.

Zander Crews - 
Cyril Jeff - 
Zander Crews - I loved how minutes after telling Dana that he was pussing out of the fight with Chuck, Tito called Yager a pussy for not fighting hurt.

totally! because getting your vertebrae fused and not answer the bell for the 3rd ROUND are COMPLETLY the same!

TOTALLY! Thank YOU for AGREEING!!!! I am a tv doctor and I could see that TITO was lying. My tv doctor degree also allowed me to see that Yager is not a pussy.

Uhm but Yager wasn't hurt.....well maybe butt hurt....

Sagiv Lapkin -  Temporary moment of weakness IMO.....Who here has never had one?

crickets

Funny that one of my training partners was calling Yager a pussy as well. Then I reminded him of how he took a stiff jab...and flopped on the ground...and quit during a Muay Thai bout.

lol Funny, but messed up. ^

Kostakio - 
Zander Crews - Also the only bitch move from last nights TUF show was Tito walking into the training room, seeing Chuck, then turning and slinking out of the room like a coward. He can't ever call anyone a coward or a pussy after that shit.
Yeah, I know! He should've fought Chuck in an illegal fight and further injured himself, his career, and the image of MMA!

YEAH!!!

Steve4192 - 
HardHittingHeeb - I've never seen someone whose reaction to getting rocked is a flying kick.

He fights like a video game character who has some button-mashing kid is controlling him.

Somebody need to check inside his 'fro and see if there is a wifi antenna in there.

good shite here.

didnt watch the fight, but this thread has peaked my curiousity. prob gonna have to now.

Zander Crews -
Cyril Jeff -
Zander Crews - I loved how minutes after telling Dana that he was pussing out of the fight with Chuck, Tito called Yager a pussy for not fighting hurt.

TOTALLY! Thank YOU for AGREEING!!!! I am a tv doctor and I could see that TITO was lying. My tv doctor degree also allowed me to see that Yager is not a pussy.

Except there is video evidence that Tito had the surgery and Yager himself said that nothing was wrong.

It more looked to me that Tito just didn't feel like dealing with anyone right then, especially someone who would be antagonistic towards him.

not getting off of the stool when you knwo you are on national tv is fucking weaksauce...period....

GaGas Soldier - that said i dont see why the guy is getting so much flack on here

He's a polarizing character who talked mad shit. There's nothing better than pointing and laughing at people who talk the talk and don't walk the walk.