Cool Valentina picture!

5 Likes

I so have a boner right now.

1 Like
6 Likes

anybody else think its a bit musky down there?

1 Like

No. She is straight as an arrow. Meaning, discipline in all areas of life. Balance, posture, work ethic, respectable appearance, cleanliness, social interactions. Has fun when it’s time to have fun. Fights when it’s time to fight. Doing all things as good as she can do them. Discipline!

3 Likes

I agree 100% but red heads are known to have a little musk, actually looks like she is more of blond, strawberry blond. fuck I dont know. It’s just where my brain went

3 Likes

I love the fact it seems she still fits in numerous cheat meals. Her Instagram is filled with them.

2 Likes

lol - That is part of her perfection! She is disciplined, but doesn’t get off on it, like a Goggins. Daily pleasures are part of life too.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Holy shit those were some great pics. The one with her and the Koala makes me want to curl up into a little ball and take residence inside her vagina. I bet her shit feels like cashmere and smells like Vanilla Fields perfume…

5 Likes

@HYBRID_JON

This is the thing you asked about earlier. Of course, very questionable whether Gane deserves it. But this is how it is for the real Champs, like Valentina.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Nice cock and Harley Davidson and the Marlboro man was highly under rated!!!

1 Like

I don’t need her love, I just want it…

1 Like

Bottom pic, hold that pose you sexy animal…

2 Likes

3 Likes

She is straight up the coolest chick ever.

6 Likes

I’d dump a perfect 10 in the looks department for her instead.

3 Likes

Im suprised she wasnt holding up the backend of the pickup truck with Jonathan and Martha Kent cowering underneath it…

4 Likes