Coolest Collectible in MMA

I got this piece from Justin Trapp at Fighter Portraits a few days ago http://www.twitvid.com/IHP21 I own more than 100 pieces of MMA memorabilia and this is by FAR the highest quality piece I own or have seen. Justin your work is amazing! If you are looking for quality you owe it to yourself to check out Fighter Portraits.

Muzalini... I am not at all sure what technique(s) Fighter Portraits uses for this type of work. Perhaps Justin will post. The colors really pop and because the print is on metal you can get all kind of crazy effects with different lighting. Great Work!

Muzalini -  That is pretty cool even though I'm not a Faber fan, it looks as if it's printed reverse on sublimation paper and heat transferred to metal, am I correct?

To be honest i dont know for sure. I order it from a lab in Dallas.  I dont think it is heat transferred though because when i dropped it on the concrete (idiot) a tiny piece broke off and it was all metal.  Its crazy and I am not sure how they do it. 

Do you have experience with printing?

Yea, Aldo kicked that hype right up with a dominating performance....Urijah is tough though but geez that crucifix felt like he was hitting him for 10 minutes

Steve W -  You collect pics of half naked men and are proud of that.

What does your girl think of that?  Whoops, nevermind.

+1 for him printing the picture on metal. You know how much easier it'll be to clean off when he's done using it?

TheBear228 - 

+1 for him printing the picture on metal. You know how much easier it'll be to clean off when he's done using it?

the UG never fails to amaze me.....

Go figure.

FighterPortraits - 
TheBear228 - 

I do my best. On a side note, I like your photography. I think it's quality stuff. 

TheBear228 - 
FighterPortraits - 
TheBear228 - 

I do my best. On a side note, I like your photography. I think it's quality stuff. 

haha. thanks

ttt

Does Faber get a cut of the profit?

I'm sorry, but it's 100% impossible for anything Uriah Faber related to be the coolest collectible in MMA

spg - I'm sorry, but it's 100% impossible for anything Uriah Faber related to be the coolest collectible in MMA

Damn... no love for Faber. LOL! Substitute the image of your choice. The product itself is very sharp. High quality stuff.

you should start printing these of different fighters see if theres any interest.

Gaspare -  you should start printing these of different fighters see if theres any interest.

I think that's a good idea too. I'm certain this format will prove to be very popular.

i need one of those so i can hang it up in my bathroom...

(no homo.)

GlobalFightSport - 
Gaspare -  you should start printing these of different fighters see if theres any interest.

I think that's a good idea too. I'm certain this format will prove to be very popular.

Yea I need to build my database of fighters up.  I have been working at this for 2 years but because i live in Houston it makes it hard to connect with everyone in vegas and la.