Coolest fight you ever saw live?

UGCTT_Dinamita - Lenard Garcia vs The Korean Zombie 1 Phone Post

How pissed off was everyone around you after the decision? Phone Post

Mir vs nog 2 the grappling was amazing and the end was mind blowing.

KZ vs Hominick. Always loved quick knockouts and I got to experience one of the quickest live. Crowd was shocked.

Machida vs jones was a great chess match too.

Solid card I guess lol Phone Post

Tap In -
UGCTT_warjimmiller - Anderson Chael 1 Phone Post

This and hendo shogun. Loved all of 146 Phone Post

I was at 146 too. Crazy card. I missed 139, but I'll be at the 4/20 fox show in San Jose. Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

I've been a huge mma fan for almost ten years and i've never seen a single live mma fight. Phone Post

where you from?

This one:

Built Like A Fedor -
UGCTT_Dinamita - Lenard Garcia vs The Korean Zombie 1 Phone Post

How pissed off was everyone around you after the decision? Phone Post

There was definitely a sense of disappointment from the crowd more so because TKZ was the underdog Phone Post

Most likely Varner and Lauzon. Phone Post

Edgar vs Maynard 1 at 125, that was some crazy shit.

Chimp Strength -

I can imagine it was crazy. Also, I think you are talking about 2. Phone Post

UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler - 
Chimp Strength -

I can imagine it was crazy. Also, I think you are talking about 2. Phone Post

Yes, I really did mean two.  Sorry, I was trying to count in my head instead of using my fingers.

Front row @ Serra x GSP 1 Phone Post

Carlos Newton vs Renzo Gracie

By the time these guys fought their careers could be considered at the tail end..but to watch these two old school cats go at it from the press area was amazing. 5 feet away at most. Phone Post

I know you mean real MMA but I'll go a diff route.

This chubby guy named Corey vs. this skinny guy named Nico behind an IGA grocery store.

The chubby guy wore a hoodie, a t-shirt and a wife beater. All three shirts got torn off during the fight and when the last one came off, chubby guy paused and you could see the look of terror on his face that his gut was exposed. He seemed to have a fight or flight moment.

He fought. They tied up again, skinny guy tried to hoist chubby guy up but that wax his final mistake. Chubby guy latches onto his head in a guillotine choke fashion, but goes right for the DDT and down goes skinny guy.

Shirtless chubby guy was triumphant.

And then he chugged some Gatorade and threw up. Phone Post

psujunglist - 

The entire Pride 33 card. Diaz/Gomi, Thierry/Lil Nog, Shogun/Overeem, Hendo/Wandy, plus Chuck Norris was there... Phone Post

Hell yeah! I was there too. Fantastic card!

For me it was the Kimbo Mercer fight.  What a night.  The whole card was great, but I've never felt the kind of electricity in the arena like there was that night.  By the time of the main event, the crowd was frenzied.  Amazing night.

Like OP, Fedor-Hendo.

I was surrounded by several drunk Russians chanting in Russian virtually the whole night. There was dead silence once Hendo landed the bomb.

Tanner/Franklin II

re: UFC

W Silva VS Franklin 1 Phone Post

Was cool to sit 5th row at Fedor vs Bigfoot, but it sucked to see the fight go down like it did. The Sergei/Arlovski KO was nice to see live. Happened right in front of our section of the cage.

Best fight I saw live was Korean Zombie vs Poirier. Excellent scrap.

Lauzon vs varner. Great back n forth fight. That triangle had everyone on their feet Phone Post