Coolest fight you ever saw live?

Villante-Durant Phone Post

seek - 

Pride final conflict

at the time:

God vs God = Mirko vs Fedor

and the cherry on the cake:

the whole card!!!!!

Dude, you saw Fedor vs. CroCop live? You lucky muthaf..............!!!!!!!!!

Bas vs. Randleman. Was sitting with group of pro fighters and experienced grapplers, so everyone actually understood what was going on and got excited whenever anything happened. Was a blast.

Hughes Trigg 2

Rival School - Couture x Silvia Phone Post

Ditto. I was fortunate enough to be a judge for this ppv. Didn't get to judge this fight however but was cage side for it. Phone Post

It was fun seeing Tank vs Cabbage pt.1 where at the end Cabbage did his little victory dance and Tank's corner jumped in and then a ton of other UFC fighters jumped in the cage too. Not the best for the sport but entertainment indeed.

Also on that card was Chris Lytle vs Robbie Lawler. They went at it hard and were high fiving eachother the whole time and clapping etc.

Hmm ... Maybe Eric Morales vs Daniel Zaragosa. Phone Post

Coolest thing I saw live was the Fedor-Mousassi pajama match.

Anderson/Forrest.

4th row from the boards. Phone Post

Royce-Kimo

Hughes- GSP 1

I saw gunnars ufc debut. Ill bump this and quote myself if he does as well as I hooe I will.

If I remember..... Phone Post

Cain vs Bigfoot

So much blood!

While watching I realized he WOULD be getting that belt back! Phone Post

Cain/Brock most energy ever in an area. When the fight was stopped, the screaming left my ears ringing. Phone Post

Bones/Shogun
Diaz/Condit
Diaz/Jim Miller Phone Post

Silva/Forrest Phone Post

I was at UFC 79 so Chuck/Wand. Phone Post

Shane Sherk - Hughes-Gracie
Sonnen-Silva II
Lauzon-Varner
Shogun-Vera

All were insane.

I was at Lauzon-Varner and Shogun-Vera too. Those two fights were crazy. The place seemed very pro-Rua at the start, then as the fight went on the Vera chants start up. That whole night was pretty electric. Swick with the KO to start the card, Machida KO'ing Bader.

Gotta say Diaz/Daley is up there too on my list. That was the loudest I have ever heard the Sports Arena in SD.

Best live fight I've been too: When Randy beat Tito. Fucking place went ape shit. Phone Post

Lenard Garcia vs The Korean Zombie 1 Phone Post

Pacquiao/Hatton

Lesnar/Carwin Phone Post