Cormier says Fedor Emelianenko would've been 'average at best' in the UFC during late 2000s

He was brought in to lose. He was told to lose. The fact that in boxing, fighters who knew they had no chance of winning went down sooner than they otherwise would have is simply an extrapolation of that point, but again you’re simply too much of a tard to be able to understand any of this.

You’re out of your element, Donny. Go practice falling down, I’ll catch up.

Have fun. I own you now.

1 Like

In your own reality where you’re always right and everyone else is wrong and opinions can be facts then opinions again and logic and truth doesn’t exist, maybe lol.

Here in the real world Immortal Two and I live rent free in that confused little brain of yours.

Only thing you own in this world is eternal virginity and denial.

Sweet dreams IO. See you there.

Not only are you stupid, you’re a complete scumbag liar. Here’s what you were saying at the beginning of the night:

Here’s what you’re saying now.

You are lying scum who lies to discredit fighters’ careers, and a complete idiot who can’t follow a logical argument, which is why you didn’t even try to respond to the Ngannou argument.

Fuck off.

I’d like to let it be known I stuck around for a few extra minutes to see if he would do something IO used to always do.

I’ve sat here 15 minutes and it has said “replying” for him the whole time, yet no response was posted.

HE IS GOING BACK AND ADDING AS WELL AS REVISING HIS POSTS in am attempt to change his story and hide his own fucks ups; IO would constantly do this to 90% of his posts.

I reat my case your honor. It’s Immortal One, no doubt now fellas. Don’t fall for it.

1 Like

You really are a pedantic retard. He did barely get touched (not enough to actually KO him because it was a work).

He did actually kick him (it’s literally part of the sell because if he doesn’t land, then no one can say it was real).

What you can’t seem to grasp and what maybe I wasn’t clear enough about it from the start is that Mirko wasn’t told that Dos Caras was gonna take the dive. It’s a crucial part of the story and it’s a part that Chael very clearly lays out when relaying it to Joe Rogan. Go find one of Chael’s early appearance on JRE, he lays it all out much better than I possibly could. I couldn’t find it and isn’t on either Spotify or YT. Who knows why!

What I do know is that I absolutely won’t change my stance on this. That fight was absolutely positively fixed.

Alternatively, in case I’m wrong, which in my opinion, I obviously don’t think I am, I will offer Mr. Cro Cop the decency of saying I absolutely positively ALSO BELEIVE that the fight was fixed.

And I will say this again: Mirko wasn’t in on the fix any more than he was in the fight. He had no clue. That doesn’t tarnish Cro Cop’s reputation; it tarnishes Pride’s and that scumbag woman abuser’s.

Tough!

Lies.

There you go lying again. The gif is crystal clear. That would KO anyone. Maybe trane UFC if you can’t see it.

So Dos Caras’ brilliant plan was to let Cro Cop land the kick, but not get KOd by it? How did he manage that?

Please tell me you’re under 21 years of age Rorysglove…

is DC back in the gym yet?
seems to be angling for a Fedor Superfight.
With freak shows back in fashion, it’d be a good seller.
Dana hinted that he may be open to a co promotion with Bellator if they had someone decent to move the needle

You’re seriously not intelligent. Yes, he lands, yes it’s an okay kick. No, it didn’t actually KO him because that is the literal definition of a dive: Going down intentionally.

Watch the fight on FightPass, not the snipped version on YT or the three second gif from Imgur.

And continue ignoring all the other contextual information I’m being nice enough to offer your simple minded self.

His brilliant plan was to do what his handlers told him to do: Go in there, wait for the head kick Cro Cop eventually throws in every fight, and munch it. How is that so difficult for you to understand? You’re on the verge of tears over this. Let it go.

Age is irrelevant. You’re all either younger or older than me, but you’re all definitely a bunch of fucking retards on this specific subject.

So if Cro Cop had landed the kick better and KOd him (since you think he wasn’t KOd), it wouldn’t have been a dive?

I just wrote you guys a fucking book. Enjoy.

Stop acting like a woman with your age. How old are you?

cro cop legit stopped dos caros with a left high kick to the top of the head and follow up punch. ,
no work ,just an elite fighter against a part time jobber.

1 Like

People always talk about how it would only benefit Bellator if the UFC co-promoted with them… it would only benefit them if their fighters won. DC beats Fedor, Someone at 205 beats Yoel, you slot Volk to take on McKee and have Dustin/Olives take on the Bellator 155 winner. Fill in the roster with other killers like guys like Chandler and Giga to take on Primus and fucking MMA’s LeBron James and you have a card for the ages. Wonderboy vs MVP who says no?

Is that a leading question or are you legitimately asking my opinion on the matter?

sounds good TBH

Is your position is correct, it doesn’t matter.