Cormier says Fedor Emelianenko would've been 'average at best' in the UFC during late 2000s

You’re using this fight as your “exhibit A” that all of Cro Cop and Fedor’s fights were suspect, you brainless double-talker, so stop pretending like you’re not a little bitch on a forum trying to discredit great men with accusations you can’t back up.

It does matter, because I want to know if you’re still being *a little a bitch or not.

You are.

stop it.

Can’t back up? I’ve literally backed them up for the last five hours.

You can lead a horse to water…

The only little bitch here has a gay soft green photo for their avatar.

Edit: Classic halo effect with the ‘great men’ line. As if these cage fighters couldn’t unknowingly enter a fixed fight. Naive.

You’re emotional. Fedor probably had a fake fight or two and Mirko definitely had at least one.

I’m not breaking any news here. Cry.

1 Like

Fedor fought enough ufc fighters and had a good amount of success. Cormier seems jealous in his critique.

Other than Khabib and his aka buddies he praises no one. Cain didn’t do much in hw division but never criticizes him.

1 Like

Those were extra fights for Fedor during a year. Dude used to fight 3-5 times a year, while anderson & GSP were lucky to get 2 times a year, many times 1 fight in a year.

It should more like imagine GSP taking on a Giant inbetween his main fights.

Fedor gave us extra fights with these. What was he supposed to be fighting 5 all top 10 guys in year period? Many of those were for NYE specials, while UFC champs go to parties and relax and watch Fedor fights a giant or freak…

So funny you clowns never notice or realize this.

AGAIN those were EXTRA FIGHTS. If he took the GSP, Anderson, Cain, Ngannou, Jones, etc route he’d have half the fights on his record.

2000- 4 fights
2001- 5 fights
2002- 3 fights
2003- 5 fights
2004- 4 fights
2005- 3 fights

3 Likes

Gentlemen, we’ve been trolled.

Bro you are the weirdest cunt on here

I see this thread turned into a “Pride fights were fixed” discussion. How about probably the most obvious fix in MMA history that happened in the UFC? Franklin vs Shamrock anyone?

But, please keep espousing the virtue and glory of Dana White and the mob brothers, they are definitely above fixing fights, it’s those evil Japs doing all the fixing right?

1 Like

Don’t let the join date of October 2021 get your panties in a knot.

I’m a huge pride fan, obviously.

I also know for a fact pride told certain guys to lose.

The equivalent to jobbers in wrestling. I don’t think any of the big name vs big name fights were fake.

Taking that into account, I’m thinking the guys that were supposed to win had no idea.

There would be no benefit to pride to inform the fixed winner, you wouldn’t them holding back on shots.

As it pertains to Fedor, I don’t think any of his meaningful fights were fixed.

Fedor vs Cormier would have been a great fight. We’ve seen Cormier ragdoll huge men. We’ve seen Fedor scrape out a victory when it seemed impossible, he was the ultimate stoic in the ring.

I think prime vs prime it could have gone either way.

Part of me thinks Fedor knocks him out cold.

1 Like

I think During Fedor’s run in pride in the early 2000’s he would of smashed anyone in the ufc heavyweight division

3 Likes

Prime Cormier wouldn’t show Fedor anything he hadn’t already seen against Randleman and Coleman. Both of those guys were much bigger and much more athletic than Cormier.

1 Like

I disagree. Cormier was not just a great wrestler. He also had great boxing. That’s what made him so dangerous.

1 Like

iu

2 Likes

Basically the same off the top of the head like Dos Caras

Tons of high UFC vets , legends, and current ranked fighters disagree w/ Cormier

1 Like

That wasn’t a fix…that was old punch drunk Shamrock completely screwing up the timing to drop into a leg lock while trying to avoid the punch Franklin threw which obviously caught him off guard