Cormier says Fedor Emelianenko would've been 'average at best' in the UFC during late 2000s

What did you think of the Shamrock vs Kimbo fight? Did Shammy just forget how rear naked chokes work?

If you look at the “flurry” that dropped Werdum, none of it landed. Werdum said after the fight he was going to wait for Fedor to throw then drop, acting like he was hurt so he could get Fedor in his guard. Werdum at his best was a fucking badass, one of the HW greats and that win over Fedor was brilliant and 100% legit.

Brazilians say lots of things tbh.

I never once said that there weren’t fixed fights in Pride brother, there WERE fixed fights.

Coleman admitted to one. Most of Takada’s fights were.

I just fully believe the Cro Cop vs Dos Caras fight was real. I couldn’t remember for sure until someone posted the vid in here in slow motion and its clear it landed. Harder than it did in the Wanderlei fight, which landed in a similar way.

Roy’sGloves is the Immortal One’s new account, fair warning. If you know anything about him you’ll know his tendencies which were identical to RG’s and if you read this thread I caught him doing one of IO’s biggest habits.

So beware of engaging with him, he’s not all there.

1 Like

Gotchya. Thx

Episode 2 Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

Lol This guy is a psychotic loser. Who tf is immortal one. Idk who that is, but I do know that you are a verifiable retard pussy cuck. The fight was fake. You’re just too stupid to realize it.

1 Like

Lolololol coming in hot! Good morning IO, glad to see sleep didn’t help you!

Stiiiilllll waiting on that proof…

Proof is in the pudding, you pathetic loser.

IO living rent free in that pea brain of yours.

1 Like

LOL you just said one of IO’s favorite quotes! You’re really not good at this buddy😆

Once again “Because I said so,” is not proof. Is the Wanderlei fight fake too now?

You should just give in and start using your “check mate” sign out again, I know it’s burning inside you.

Stiiillll waiting…

Found Mirko Cro Cop’s burner everybody. The fight was fake, champ. Just be happy you got both checks.

1 Like

Lolol man you’re worked up and it didn’t even take much at all.

Sooo…no proof then?

I’m worked up? You’re still here crying trying to convince yourself it wasn’t a fake fight.

I’m just here to bully your retarded pathetic ass. 2EZ.

1 Like

Lol no one’s crying you couldn’t provide evidence to your claim. It’s literally a dozen ppl’s opinions against yours. So I don’t need convincing lol what a ridiculous statement to make.

You can’t even make a post anymore without calling names and getting personal, it’s obvious YOU are upset.

There is nothing to be upset about on my end lol I find your attempted incognito reappearance HILARIOUS!!

So you like to bully retards lol? Sounds like a real alpha male move!

He had acceptable striking.

Literally a dozen people? You wouldn’t be appealing to popularity there would you? A dozen people thinking that fight was real is a dozen people who are complete fucking retards.

And we’re gonna cry ad hom again? I didn’t start back with the personal attacks til I deemed it was fair game aka you started tossing them out at me (and I even ignored it for a little) so don’t puss out now when people start doing it back.

And yeah I do bully retards. You’re my retard. So I bully you.

1 Like

He was dangerous on the foot and wrestling.

He wasn’t just a wrestler.

That’s what made him great.

Which reminds me, I remember Chael calling Yoel the best wrestler in MMA history. And thinking, I’ve never once seen this dude wrestle in the UFC.

Did Yoel just fall in love with his heavy hands or what?

Lol yep we’re all retards and wrong and you’re not! Doesn’t sound crazy at all.

And I wasn’t complaining about the insults they don’t bother me, I brought up the fact you’ve been doing it every post today because you’re worked up and upset. That was the whole point there.

And you wouldn’t bully shit you silly bastard, you can’t even keep it together or win verbally lololol I’ve missed your blind stupidity IO!

Perspective; get some.

Right? I hate when guys do this. They’ve got a skill in which they outclass every single opponent, but then refuse to ever use it. It’s frustrating for us who follow the sport–I can’t imagine what their coaches think.

1 Like

My bad on the typo, not sure how Chael became Vharl.