Cormier says Fedor Emelianenko would've been 'average at best' in the UFC during late 2000s

Lol that’s a padded ass record (post prime for half of them).

That’s like Tito Ortiz walking around with Chuck as a notable win

You think Fedor was in his prime? for your comment in parenthesis

Ok then add on, Sylvia, Herring, Randleman, Schilt, Arona, Rogers, Fujita, second wins over Nog, Coleman.
All top 10 guys when he fought them.

Hilarious. I don’t see how anyone could have watched him fight and feel this way.

2 Likes

I want to see your top five HW list.

2 Likes

At least Fedor never cried like a baby in the ring after losing.

4 Likes

Please list the suspect Pride fights of Fedors

2 Likes

Theres a huge difference between a mismatch and fake fight. Comparing Fedor to Severn is insane

2 Likes

Possibly losing to top 5 HWs makes him average at best? DCs point is dumb when average at best means he would be ranked about #15 if there were 30 HWs on the roster

1 Like

Good luck with him lol I’d get some popcorn ready!

1 Like

This is common knowledge and not who this thread is about…

1 Like

Yeah I hadn’t read enough of it to realize he was either retarded or trolling (or most likely both)

2 Likes

It’s about fake fights in PRIDE. Why is it so crazy to say that Fedor may have been in some fake fights other than the fact that he is every UG and Sherdog member’s fat mma hero.

I mean, how can Fedor be the GOAT anyway when the REAL GOAT is either Ngannou? Or Stipe?

Stipe
Cain
JDS
Werdum
Lesnar

All rank higher than him. They’ve all won ufc gold and defended it at least twice. Other than Werdum but he tapped fedor out in the very first round

1 Like

Oh and Daniel Cormier too. He won UFC HW gold and defended it once. Also he would beat Fedor. So he also ranks higher as a HW all time

1 Like

Rorys entire argument, and he’s made like 50 posts on this thread about it, is that Fedor isn’t the GOAT because he fought in fixed fights. Yet, to back up his claim he brings up Shamrock and Severn (WTF do those guys have to do with Fedor?). And Cro Cop vs Dos Caros. (Dos Caros jerking his head when Cro Cop kicks it off his body is the proof?). WTF am I even reading?

None of that has anything to do with Fedor anyway. Dude hasn’t even brought forward one suspect FEDOR fight after 50 posts saying Fedor’s fights are suspect.

I’m always down for a good Fedor debate. And there’s good arguments against Fedor. Worked fights is not a good argument. Maintaining Fedor, Cro Cop and Nog were in their primes in their mid 30’s is not a good argument.

Do better guys.

3 Likes

So many anti-Fedor trolls on this thread. Just LOL

You can’t even legitimately debate the topic since there’s no way anyone is seriously dumb enough to believe that Fedor isn’t the best. Obvious troll job.

7 Likes

Love how when fedor fans lose they just throw out the T word :rofl::rofl: so dumb

1 Like

Lol. I knew it. Anybody putting Lesnar and his 5 wins in 9 matches on a greatest HW list is a casual.

5 Likes