Cormier says Fedor Emelianenko would've been 'average at best' in the UFC during late 2000s

I dont think you know much about mma history

I don’t think you know much about English.

You asked something of a loaded question in asking, “Are you trying to say he wasn’t (better in Pride)?”

I replied with, “No.”

Meaning: No, I don’t think he wasn’t better in Pride.

Meaning: I DO think he was better in Pride.

Your* misunderstanding of my reply isn’t necessarily my problem, but I’ll try to help you out in the interest of transparency. Cheers, pal.

Sorry for the misunderstanding then. English is my 3rd language.

1 Like

Congrats, it’s pretty good!

1 Like

Now, where are you, Igor? Give me your best.

Holy shit at these shitty fucking lists.

2 Likes

Where did that list come from? I don’t remember Cormier ever being considered the #1 lb for lb fighter. In fact I don’t remember any HW fighter ever being considered the #1 pound for pound guy ever in the history of the sport. Except one guy; Fedor, for the better part of 8 years.

3 Likes

3 Likes

That was off UFC’s website at the time he was Double Champ. I screen saved the pic as I thought it was badass he was at the top of all 3.

Asshole thing for Cormier to say. The sport evolves and Fedor was from another era. If fedor was coming up now he would still be a world champion imo.

1 Like

To me Fedor is the G.O.A.T and DC is one of the g.o.a.t.s.

Dana talks about looking for oh shit moments in fights. No one has more Oh shit moments then Fedor in his fights.

DC is amazing as well. Prime Fedor vs Prime DC is the greatest fight of all time in my humble opinion.

Who would win?

Perhaps in heaven I can load up that reality and be a commentator for that event. Eternal Fighting Championship. EFC MAKE IT HAPPEN!

2 Likes

Is that a pound for pound record list?

Edit- if not, actual lol at the balls of the ufc and how dumb they think fans are. Putting a man two spots higher than a guy that he’s fought multiple times and has never beat? Ok, makes sense to me…

1 Like

Maybe Cormier is gunning for an executive position within the UFC?

2 Likes

I believe that was just for that time period at the moment.

1 Like