Cormier Set To Make His First WWE Appearance

1 Like

I think Iā€™ve heard Riddle and Rollins legit donā€™t like one another in real life.

Hopefully all this ends somehow with DC really hitting Jones with a steel chair somehow. That would be the best outcome I can think of when it comes to DC involved with pro wrestling.

1 Like

DC canā€™t do wrasslin!
You have to look tough to be a wrassler.
What the hell do guys like DC or Fedor know about looking like they can fight?
Poser

Brock & Rousey will have the WWE fans viewing him in a different light already, also the commentators wonā€™t stop mentioning his skill set :joy:

1 Like

Me and my son will be ringside in hotdog costumes with tag team title belts on. Heā€™s so fucking stoked for this event. Should be a good crowd.

5 Likes

Daniel Cormier made his first appearance on WWE RAW last night ahead of his special guest referee spot at Extreme Rules this weekend.

The former two-weight UFC champion has made no secret of the fact that heā€™s been a fan of professional wrestling for years now, and after teasing a run in WWE in the past, Cormier was recently confirmed as the special guest ref for Matt Riddle vs Seth Rollins at WWE Extreme Rules.
ā€œWe have had to watch you two whine, argue, and complain for months. Weā€™ve had enough. Your behavior has been insane, and we are tired of the foolishness. From parking lots to arenas, you two have fought all around the world,ā€ Cormier began.

ā€œAnd for all the people lookinā€™ going, ā€˜Who is this guy?ā€™ Iā€™m Daniel Cormier. I am one of the greatest UFC fighters of all time. I am the double champion.

ā€œMatt, listen, bro. We go way back. Youā€™re a former UFC fighter, and I respect that. Youā€™re a part of the fraternity. Seth, you know that from afar Iā€™ve always admired you. I was there in Santa Clara when you won that first world championship, and I may have celebrated.

ā€œBut as the whole world is fed up, I, too, am fed up. Somebody told me that you two are competing in a fight pit match this Saturday at Extreme Rules. Well, Iā€™m into that. Thatā€™s my world. I live in the cage. I love it. But one thing I do know: is there has to be a stern third man. It canā€™t be any olā€™ referee. So you know who they called? They called your boy DC to come down and lay down the law to make sure that only one of you walk out of the Fight Pit victorious, and we put an end to this. Thatā€™s exactly what I plan to do.ā€

1 Like

Why does this clip make me want to see DC choke slam Ronda through a table on RAW?

All jokes aside DC sure wears a lot of hats.

I donā€™t watch wrestling but Iā€™d love to hear DC gets over as a WWE character.

Sounds fucking gay

This

1 Like

The match didnā€™t really have anywhere in it for DC to standout. Iā€™m still not exactly sure what the point of him being in there was other than a foot in the door for a possible match with Lesnar later on. My son, whoā€™s part of the target audience thought it was cool, so mission accomplished, I guess.

1 Like

He is so fat they put him in clothes

1 Like

4 Likes

Killin ^^^^

1 Like