Cormier vs Oezdemir still on

Dana White said Volkan Oezdemir is probably still going to get the title shot against Daniel Cormier despite his recent felony arrest.

Lhw division is poo poo

How crazy it would be if he knocked DC out in the first round.

CountMarkula - How crazy it would be if he knocked DC out in the first round.
And then went to jail!!!
brody3316 -
And then went to jail!!!
I wonder how many times Oezdemir vs Jones would get cancelled. At least 5 times.
CountMarkula -
brody3316 -
And then went to jail!!!
I wonder how many times Oezdemir vs Jones would get cancelled. At least 5 times.
The eggs head would explode!!
CountMarkula -
brody3316 -
And then went to jail!!!

It would get canceled no times.

NYBAss -

Fake belt, fake champ, fake fight. I bet it gets a very low amount of PPVs.

Very possible unless the rest of the card is stacked 

I think we’re going to be saying this for all future pay-per-views considering Rousey Joan’s and possibly MacGregor are nowhere to be found for a while

No surprise. Dana has tried to bail people out of jail on fight day so they could still fight that night.

NYBAss -

Cool SN, but eat a dick

I'm excited for this </p>
RKing85 -

No surprise. Dana has tried to bail people out of jail on fight day so they could still fight that night.

That's funny! don't remember that, was prob before i started watching. Do you recall who it was?
TeamPrimal -
RKing85 -

That's funny! don't remember that, was prob before i started watching. Do you recall who it was?
Jeremy Stephens when he was set to fight Yves Edwards at a fight night a few years back.

I remember the show had started and they were still trying to get him bailed out to fight lil

NYBAss -

By that logic was Hendricks, Lawler, and Woodley fake champs?

Just confirmed UFC 220 in Boston