Cory Sandhagen v. Umar Nurmagomedov aug. 3rd in Abu Dhabi

5 Likes

Great Fight

3 Likes

Nice. They for sure got some great fights booked this summer.

Aldo’s return just made the BW title picture very interesting again.

O’Malley vs Merab and then… Aldo, Sandhagen, Umar, Fig, Yan, Vera, Cejudo.

The title fights and everything with competition to be top five should be great going forward with that talent pool.

3 Likes

Cory has big balls taking this fight

Cory is far more likable than SO’M

6 Likes

Umar probably doesn’t show up.
And withdraw’s for unknown reasons…

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

He is very dangerous, especially when he doesn’t withdraw from fights or pops for banned substances and they say he withdrew due to unspecified/unknown reasons…

3 Likes

I respect Cory for taking this fight but it’s dumb. Umar will most likely be on sauce and finish him. Cory should be fighting for a title or someone way closer to him than 9 in umar. Hopefully Cory can get the finish

1 Like

That “family camp” can’t even piss clean when they know they are gonna get tested (in the US , like Usman Bellator)

None of the Ped agencies are going up those mountains to test them.

And Russia has a state run doping program.

So es normal for them to take it, and advantageous as they know they won’t get tested until they get to a 1st world country or during fight week.

1 Like

I think they should switch to when your fight is announced you go to that city 3 months prior and tested every week, I would bet most dagis wouldn’t fight anywhere but abu dhabi

1 Like

I like that idea

1 Like

Soooooo many of these Dagestani fighters have failed teats, there was that one UFC HW Dagi that failed 3 times and was fired from the company, he also was threatening and intimidating the USADA tester from memory

1 Like

Ruslan Magomedov

Boring Decision Machine aswell

3 Likes

Disgusting Rats

2 Likes

Now try defend that virgin boy @Nick_Diaz_Army

1 Like

Excited Lets Go GIF

Those degens are very picky with their opponents, ha ha they fight for legacy? only if opponent has no wrestling or is physically weaker(weight bullies)

Oh and they will fight in some island where they can get away with using banned substances

2 Likes

“You guys just hate Dagestan fighters”

Well they dont test themselves nor have the mentallity i will fight anywhere anyone, like Diaz and other fighters

And in general fighting is all about that, you cant always have the perfect conditions

thats why some fighters gets more respect even if they have few loses on their records

2 Likes

Correct.

We can’t even call 1 Dag who has truly tested himself.
Khabib, No , only defended 3 times.
Islam, nope, has only defended it against 145ers.
Umar, doesn’t fight enough and is getting popped for PEDs and covering it up as undisclosed reasons and they don’t have to publish who pops anymore publicly…

2 Likes

Dont they train in San Jose with ATT?

Javier Mendez has lots of clips of them. They’re pretty likeable guys really. Usman seems like a great kid. He hasnt featured Umar much.