Cote's opponent for UFC 83 is...

In Kampmann's last interview he said he should be ready to go by the beginning of summer.

Cote/Belcher would be sweet.

"TBA. I think he should take on Marquardt. That would be his first real test."

Kendell Grove wasn't a real test? He won TUF. Plenty of people here were saying Drew was going to KO Cote as well.

Titanium Rhino --"I think he should take on Marquardt. That would be his first real test"

Cote has fought Tito the Former UFC champ at 205, Travis Lutter, Jason Macdonald. Not to mention Kendall Grove. All of those guys are tough fights.

WAR BELCHER

"TBA. I think he should take on Marquardt. That would be his first real test."

LMAO

havent been following ufc long apparently

^^ lol yeah

belcher wins in the 2nd round by cut

I became a big belcher fan after his last fight. I got Belcher KO round 1.

"Cote has fought Tito the Former UFC champ at 205, Travis Lutter, Jason Macdonald. Not to mention Kendall Grove. All of those guys are tough fights."

Also throwing in the names of Joe Doerksen, Chris Leben and Jason Day (who just beat Loiseau, also holds victories over Jonathan Goulet and Ron Faircloth)

Cote's far from untested.

As for the fight, I like this one, perhaps moreso than I liked the Cote- McFedries matchup. Belcher's more of a well rounded fighter than McFedries and throws bombs for punches.

I think Cote's slightly better in his ground game and thus am giving him the nod in this fight, but it wouldn't surprise me if it went either way.