Cotto VS Judah

Saturday night on PPV. I'm taking Cotto by late rounds stoppage.

I can't believe people are actually interested enough in Judah to justify a PPV.

I was laughing about Judah's trash talking because he was claiming he was better known than Cotto. yeah for throwing afit in the ring when he got KTFO and for hitting Floyd Mayweather in the balls.

Zab will win by Jewish domination!!!

"I was laughing about Judah's trash talking because he was claiming he was better known than Cotto."

Last time Judah fought in NYC he couldn't even sell out The Theater at MSG which holds less than 6k.

That despite the fact that he claimed Don King made him do so much promotion in the city leading up to the fight that it caused him to lose.

Meanwhile fighting Cotto in NYC they have or have nearly sold out MSG.

I know Judah better because he used to come to all the UFCs... back in the 40s I believe

Cotto has too much size on Zab. He's gonna win easily.

Someone tell me there are some good fights on the undercard.

This'll be Cotto's coming out party. Miguel by brutal KO within three.

Someone tell me there are some good fights on the undercard.

Humberto Soto vs Bobby Pacquiao should be a a good scrap. Chavez Jr. is also fighting the man who sent his father into permanent retirement.

i think zab is going to frustrate cotto early, and land some good power shots, winning the first 4 rounds. after that cotto is going to slow the fight down, work the body and we'll see jab get flustered and lose composure. i got cotto by tko rd 11.

Yeah, that is a very tough fight for Pacquiao. I think Soto is gonna KO him.

Is this the one in Madison Square Garden? If so, I'll be there. Not really a boxing fan, but one of my suppliers is taking me to NYC for free so I said why not. Going to train at either Marcello's or Renzo's while I'm there. Probably Renzo's.

The fights in the stands will be tremendous.

RJJ vs Duvall and Tito vs Whitaker had serious action in the cheap seats. 

PR fans dont mix well with the Brothas at the Garden.

Judah by Dec or late tko.

Cotto didnt impress me at all against Malignaggi. I can see Judah fighting a similar fight, but offering a more dangerous fight