Could Bisping beat Hendo in a rematch?

Given where they are both at in their careers... if they fought again could Bisping do any better? Phone Post 3.0

No idea. Maybe by cardio, and jabs.

If they get tied up I feel Hendo would ragdoll him.

Current Hendo? 8 times out of 10 Phone Post 3.0

The Bisping that arguably beat Chael, sad to say, would give Hendo a challenge. Would be a good fight Phone Post 3.0

I think bisping would go the distance with hendo and get the UD Phone Post 3.0

Phillysliced - I think bisping would go the distance with hendo and get the UD Phone Post 3.0
Probably this. Huge Hendo fan but Bisping is better at the stick and move and he for sure won't circle to his left again. Phone Post 3.0

If he avoids the big right hand then yes. He was beating him before he got KO'd the first time. And from memory, he was circling into Hendos power hand which I doubt he'd do again. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping is better than he was and Hendo has deteriorated. Bisping would probably win, especially at MW, Hendo obviously doesn't like the cut either. Phone Post 3.0

I'd still take Hendo but it has the potential to look a lot like Henderson vs Misaki 2

Bisping has got better and I dont think hendo is much diffrent, maybe slower. Bisping was winning the last match untill he got ko'd. I think bisping gets a decision Phone Post 3.0

Hendo all day, all night. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see the rematch tbh Phone Post 3.0

Under the right circumstances Phone Post 3.0

The only way Hendo wins a rematch is if Bisping circles to his left & walks into the right hand (which wouldnt happen)<br /><br />Last time, Bisping let the occasion get to him & made schoolboy errors, which led to his defeat.<br /><br />Now, hes more experienced & Hendo has deteriorated.

If the fight was 3 rounds at 205, Hendo might have a chance of lasting the distance.

Bisping took Vitor`s shots better than Hendo.

Bisping is tougher at this point of their careers.

Bisping would beat him without a lot of trouble right now Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Bisping would beat him without a lot of trouble right now Phone Post 3.0
Yep I don't doubt the count, loss far too much money believing in beltchers smack talk Phone Post 3.0

Imagine if Bisping was on TRT.

They're both different fighters now! Bisping didn't even know how to cut weight correctly at the time of the Hendo fight.

Bisping wins a decision. Phone Post 3.0

ramit upper - The only way Hendo wins a rematch is if Bisping circles to his left & walks into the right hand (which wouldnt happen)<br /><br />Last time, Bisping let the occasion get to him & made schoolboy errors, which led to his defeat.<br /><br />Now, hes more experienced & Hendo has deteriorated.

If the fight was 3 rounds at 205, Hendo might have a chance of lasting the distance.
Why'd it happen the first time though? Bisping is a really good fighter, but he cracks in those big fights. That's the only answer I can come up with. He's a good kick boxer and hard as hell to keep down.

I think a Hendo rematch is a great idea. Phone Post