Could Chuck Liddell defend Jon Jones take downs??

Seems like Jon can put anybody on their ass at 205 and Chuck was the best at staying off his back.

For a while yes. I can see him getting back to his feet too.

I think prime Chuck would have given Jones a harder fight than any else to date.

DMC - I think prime Chuck would have given Jones a harder fight than any else to date.

Yeah, prime Chuck would be an interesting opponent for JBJ. I don't see anyone outgrappling Jones so he has to be outstruck or at least caught on the feet in order for him to lose a fight.

Rashad Phone Post

No Phone Post

Ones often takes you down from the clinch. Couture took Chuck down so I think bones could also.

Takedowns I would think
Liddell would stuff them, but striking Liddell would cause major trouble for Cocky Jones. Close fight. Phone Post

yes,but he'd get back up no prob

Yeah in his first fight against Coutoure he couldnt stop his takedowns. IMO Phone Post

sunnyko - Lol not a chance Phone Post

This Phone Post

It'd be an interesting fight, but I think Jones would eventually take Chuck down and hurt him pretty bad.

C'mon, son. Chuck'd be fast asleep, son. Gtfohwtbs, son. How can you defend a takedown when you snorin', son.

A "Prime" Chuck, (sounds like steak)was unable to stop the onslaught of Rampage in Pride. He was unable to stop the onslaught of Couture in their first bout. I don't forsee a Prime Chuck stopping a bigger, stronger and more unpredictable wrestler like JBJ. The Hamill's and Vera's and Matshuchenko's couldn't stop him, nor could the Bader's and Jackson's of today, all of whom have excellent takedown defense. The fact is, nobody has been able to keep the fight ANYWHERE other than JBJ's choosing so far.

wasssp - C'mon, son. Chuck'd be fast asleep, son. Gtfohwtbs, son. How can you defend a takedown when you snorin', son.

You know what is more annoying than someone who says son after every sentence?

Someone who has the chance to type it out, see how retarded it looks, and still includes it in their post anyways

Jones would crush any version of chuck. And would be able to take him down from the clinch Phone Post

If only we had the simulator they used in Rocky 6! Phone Post

Prime Chuck beats Bones. At the very least there is no way Jones could take him down and keep him there.

prime chuck also ko'd overeem, who is bones size and color.

ranier wolfcastle -  prime chuck also ko'd overeem, who is bones size and color.

LMFAO..good stuff Phone Post

awilson82 -  Prime Chuck beats Bones. At the very least there is no way Jones could take him down and keep him there.

lol right but Rampage could? Prime Chuck the magical fighter created by idiots nostalgiac for the days fat men with beer guys dominated mma.