Could Couture beat Tyson?

Couture would win. It would be over very fast.

Tyson does not have Couture's heart to stay in the game.

Tyson does not have Couture's heart to stay in the game.

you guys are forgetting that Randy actually outboxed Chuck. Regarding Randy vs. Tyson, c'mon, Randy by domination. Even if it were K-1 rules, Randy would still frustrate him and wear him down.

Without the use of the clinch standing i dont think randy would do very well against Mike,even if randy did try to kickbox tyson would prob still KO him.

In a MMA match randy would rape mike.

couture all the way

If Tyson trained for two years, I think he'd be pretty tough.

How long has CroCop trained?

If Tyson trained for two years with emphasis on avoiding the takedown(CroCop, Chuck, Pedro) I think he would be top 5 for sure.

If you are talking an MMA match you have to be friggen kidding. Couture would sub Tyson in less then a minute, most likely by a rear naked.

I wouldn't compare Tyson to CroCop. CroCop is dangerous because of his kicks. I don't see Tyson being able to kick whatsoever..

Maybe if Tyson started training 3 or more years ago, he'd be tough. But know way he picks up MMA at age 38.

Couture would take Tyson's tiger and put it up Tyson's ass.

sucks air

Hard one. The thing is, I seriously feel that if he could get his hands on him, Randy could beat him. I think if Randy could get his hands around those legs or hips it would be over for tyson. However, i has always been randy's game to use textbook, tight and very defensive boxing skills to close the distance and shoot in on people. He just couldn't do that with Mike. Tyon would walk right through that shit put him down hard. I say Randy has a 25% chance...

Couture is just that damn good.