Could Wanderlei Fight on Japan card?

I know he has stitches so probably a good 60 day suspension, but if he doesn't have any other injuries is it ambitious to ask for him to fight in Japan? Or is the card already too stacked to fit him in?  I think Wand needs to stay active to stay successful, we saw what his long layoff provided him in Leben.  If so who would be a good matchup for UFC in Japan?

Dongi Yang? <-- Good Young Korean slugger with some slick judo and great TKD.  I think I like this matchup the best.

Luke Rockhold? <-- How cool would this fight be for Rockhold's debut?  The guy is one of the most well rounded fighters in MMA and would provide an exciting fight.

Jason Miller? <-- depending on his fight againt Bisping, i think this fight would be ideal for Japan, both have fought there and established a japanese fanbase.  The clash of styles would be very exciting

Melvin Manhoef? <-- again, an internationally known fighter, exciting striker could prove to be difficult for Wand, unfortunately his record as of late would most likely keep him from a UFC contract.

I could go on and on. Discuss!

I would love to see him on this card.

Dolloway  please. 

Or Ed Herman.

Silva vs. Court McGee would be good

caposa - Silva vs. Court McGee would be good

That fight would be an awesome scrap!

-Shogun

-Rampage

-Vanderlei

-Nogueira

-Gomi

should all be on the UFC Japan Card.

Dana!!! Bring in Igor Vovchanchyn for a fight. YES!!

I could definately see a Silva/McGee match up taking place.

Court trains outta The Pit with Hackleman/Liddell, it could be set up as a grudge match for McGee to avenge Liddell's win for him.