Countdown to UFC293 : Adesanya vs Strickland

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

If posting images was ranked, NDA would be a Red Belt.

2 Likes

Red with the blood of all those poor sheep he forces himself upon.

2 Likes

Yet Khabib would smash Nates whole team lol

Have fun in San Juan wearing your Tux you queer. Say hello to the Paul bros for me. You’re a cuck just like Logan, you should get along great.

@Nick_Diaz_Army shut this homo up please. He is about as interesting as his thread about Izzy vs Strickland.

I literally forgot we were even posting on that/this thread, lol. That’s how much nobody cares about the topic he created.

wrong. Countdowns are Hit or Miss. Some go over like lead balloons. But Have fun , both of youz

These yutes over here

Wrong. Nobody cares about this fight and now with Cannonier as the back up it’s even more laughable.

1 Like

I will say I find it strange they have Cannonier as the back up. Hasn’t he already fought these two in what were very boring fights? At this point, the people who don’t give a shit about the fight now care about it just because they’re hoping they don’t have to see either fighter rematch Cannonier.

1 Like

What if both fighters cant fight? They should inform Vettori about it

What about getting Yoel from Bellator for Izzy/Romero 2?

We are talking about boring fights/fighters Izzy has fought. Go watch Yoel/Izzy. Probably the most boring UFC fight there is

The joke was about rematches, and how they all sucked and went to a decision. If they both pulled out Vettori would fight Cannonier again, with the same result of the other three fights.

1 Like

I watched it live.

Right and Yoel fits that criteria…not really that hard to understand lol. Gotta break everything down to the GR guys I guess…

lawyer caveman GIF