Couture to return if Tito wins!

I don't think the UFC would be compromising the integrity of the standard because they'll still have their top guys competing for the regular titles.

I feel that a Master's division would just give 40+ guys an opportunity to stay active in the sport. The fights would also be entertaining and very competitive becuase the fighters will be on a more level playing field. The fights may not merit pay-per-view exposure, but they would be a good addition to the Ultimate Fight Nights.

And SCH, thanx for the intelligent response. It's nice to see that there are some posters around here that are able to disagree without resorting to childish flaming.

No problem Guerrero, we each have our opinions, no need to be childish. Perhaps you're on to something with the fights being on UFN. I was thinking pay per view and taking the slot of a fighter who's trying to get his name out there adn break into the title contention scene. I would be all for Randy vs Shamrock, Tank etc. Couture would reign as champion for a very long time.