COVID timeline for returning to norm?

With extension and lockdowns happening.
When do you think covid will be completely over with? :thinking:

Hahahahahaha hahahaha… Normal HahahHHhH

Nice pipe dream

Viva revolution

4 Likes

Never. They are making a drama out if every little virus they find now. Just look at this omicron shit. It is even less harmful and they’re shutting down the entire planet. Soon they’ll announce the next one

7 Likes

As soon as you completely give up sovereignty over your own health, apparently.

2 Likes

Pfizer launching this new pill. Let them make 30 billion off that before we go ending any pandemics

3 Likes

When you use the right forum asshole

6 Likes

When are the people going wake up and realize to fight back is the question… Every minutes that go’s by these fucking puppet masters are ass fucking people with a free mind

4 Likes

I grew up reading that the people are who run America… The farther you read back this shit started a loooooooooong time ago… I thought “peppers” were fucking lunatics… But they were right all along… The system is rigged.

1 Like

Anyone dealing with omicron?

2 weeks

1 Like

As long as these corrupt, communist democrats are in charge, it will never change.

1 Like

Who’s looking forward to fights this weekend? I am.

PS: Fuck off with COVID talk. For fucks sake. Not in here.

Why not? Its a global pandemic.

Getting vaxxed and still have to lock us down is a waste of a poke in the arm. I think these advisors are not getting all their infos in check before passing it to the leaders.

Not personally but its here on canada for sure. I heard its not as bad. This strain is a bit weaker. Spreads quicker but less effect. Unless vaccination helped with that.

I’m feeling longer than that fam.

I think there is an outbreak too happening. With birds. Its getting intense.

End of winter.

The UK or at least England are changing their tone now saying we’re on the verge of “living” with Covid. In England we’re pretty much not affected apart from masks in shops ATM.

1 Like

I was talking to my coaches wife and she’s the head nurse in the u of Michigan covid unit . She was saying she feels this is the last of the covid strains . I hope she’s right .

2 Likes

As soon as everyone’s balls drop.

1 Like