Covington vs Usman in a best of 7? Yay or Nay?

Michael Richards Yes GIF

Honestly thatā€™s one of the best quotes Iā€™ve ever read on this app

1 Like

You use the app for this place? Youā€™re definitely not all there!

:rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m still laughing that Colby is angling for a best of 7 series with Usman.

Colby lost twice to Usman, move on.

2 Likes

Pillow hands Colby cheese needs to work his way back up

Itā€™s cool that he hardly cuts weight, but that is going to prevent him from winning a title. You canā€™t beat physics.

Wow, I thought youā€™d go the common route of suggesting Colby was 2-2 going into the fifth of the first fight. But you threw me a curve ball suggesting he arguably won the second in which he was soundly beaten around the cage for 25 minutes.

Iā€™m not sure what to do with retardation at that level, so Iā€™ll wish you a happy new year and hope someone gets you a nice activity centre to play with while the rest of us watch some MMA

2breath2feel has to be the gayest screename Iā€™ve ever seen. It sounds like the name of an emo rock band from the early 2000s

1 Like

the amazing thing is that if colby wins the rematch the internet memes ar

After that last fight I think if Colby gets on the same program as Usman he beats him.

Every media outlet minus bloodyelbow has Colby winning the last 2 rounds and 2/3 judges scores 48-47. Which means whoever won the 3rd, won the fight. The 3rd round was almost dead even striking with Colby hitting a takedown in the last minute.

Iā€™m guessing you didnā€™t watch the fight or donā€™t remember it, probably the first.

It would be a 4-0 shutout, but Iā€™d watch. Their two fights are some of the best Iā€™ve seen.

1 Like