Covington vs Usman in a best of 7? Yay or Nay?

lmao…Colbys logic being that eventually he would win and THEN he would be able to say he’s the best…basically the first 2 losses dont count

also this is great :I’m Donald Trump’s favorite fighter and that’s way bigger than any title in the UFC. I am the champion, Dana.

3 Likes

Nope, Usman is better than him. Never a need for more than a trilogy if fighters go 1-1. Colby got beaten soundly twice in a row

6 Likes

Yeah, Marty must be thrilled at the idea of wasting more time on this clown.

Back of the line, Boomerang Bitch. You had two chances and failed twice.

5 Likes

Yep fight khamzat and let’s see if he can challenge Usman next

But Khamzat doesn’t want Colby yet, I smash everyone guy crushes cans only

1 Like

Soundly? What fight were you watching?

4 Likes

2-0 is about as lopsided as a fight rivalry can get.

1 Like

Pacquaio vs Marquez?

I like them both a lot but we don’t have any reason to see it a third time. Just like I have no Interest in seeing max Holloway fight the champ for the 3rd time when he lost the first two fights soundly

1 Like

No.
Colby just needs to wait until Usman moves up, long term injury & intrim belt or he retires. Just like JJ & 205lb.

Colby just cant get it done w/Usman.

Usman cant finish him either but will always will get the best of him.

He finished Colby in the first fight lol

3 Likes

That was bad stoppage and Usman was hitting him in the back of the head.

1 Like

So you’re one of those people that, if you don’t like reality, you just make up your own?

He lost, he got finished, and whether or not you deny it changes nothing.

1 Like

I watched the first one where Colby got his jaw shattered and quit. And the second one where Usman dominated him for 5 rounds.

I know it’s hard for Colby fans to comprehend the fact he got soundly beaten twice, because to be a Colby fan you’re not overly smart, but that’s what happened

1 Like

Colby arguably won the 2nd fight. They were both 2 of the best fights in the ufc these past few years I’d watch a best of 7 you stupid cunt

1 Like

I was rooting for Colby both times but he had his chance, no more rematches for the title

Was gonna defend my stance but it sounds you like got it all figured out. Never mind my mental illness

2 Likes

We don’t judge here

We’re all here because we’re not all there

4 Likes