Cowboy on BJ: we smoke dope together and train

Heroin is bad stuff...he should stay clear of the h

Hope USADA aren't TFATK fans..lol Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - then how come only the Diaz bros and Pat Healy ever fail weed test? Phone Post 3.0

New drug testing system (and old one, actually.. but it wasn't followed) doesn't allow testing for rec drugs out of competition. They can smoke as much as they want until fight week, basically. I say fight week because when they do test for rec drugs the threshold for weed is pretty high so they would have to smoke in the last few days to pop.

King Of All Tenors - then how come only the Diaz bros and Pat Healy ever fail weed test? Phone Post 3.0

New drug testing system (and old one, actually.. but it wasn't followed) doesn't allow testing for rec drugs out of competition. They can smoke as much as they want until fight week, basically. I say fight week because when they do test for rec drugs the threshold for weed is pretty high so they would have to smoke in the last few days to pop.

SickEye - Didn't really peg Cowboy as a pothead. Phone Post 3.0
Said hes more a fan of the cbd oil. Phone Post 3.0

fighting and smoking go hand in hand, natural pain reliever

If I wanna eat dominos then Imma fuckin eat dominos, If I wanna smoke a fuckin joint then Imma smoke a fuckin joint

I think he had a few too many budwesiers for that episode, might walk back into jacksons to some dirty looks for putting all their business out there.

Forssberg - Hence why he sounds so much like a retard.
Boo this man Phone Post 3.0

NaturalBornTickler -
ThatsHowIRoll -
King Of All Tenors - then how come only the Diaz bros and Pat Healy ever fail weed test? Phone Post 3.0

Because Nick smokes all the way up to the fight.

Wasn't he "allegedly" stoned for the fireball kid Phone Post 3.0

One commission official said Diaz was so stoned that he couldn't feel pain, lol. I want some of what that guy smokes if he thinks thats how weed works.

TakinAllFades -

I think he had a few too many budwesiers for that episode, might walk back into jacksons to some dirty looks for putting all their business out there.

B.J. Penn smoking weed is already pretty common Knowledge. Cerrone didn't appear to be drinking or drunk during that podcast and he came off way less awkward than Rogan's podcast where he was getting drunk during it. what else did he spill? he already got into it with Jon Jones for putting his business out there. Cowboy seems to not give a shit if he offends for being too real.

UGCTT_Messiah -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Any news on how BJ is doing at Jackson's Phone Post 3.0
He's feeling good bro Phone Post 3.0
Reports are high so far. Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks -
UGCTT_Messiah -
I heard hes rolling twice a day. Phone Post 3.0

whitejoeblowskingconor -
Someonestolemysocks -
UGCTT_Messiah -
I heard hes rolling twice a day. Phone Post 3.0
Everyone is getting lit up at jacksons 'so now that BJ is there. Phone Post 3.0

TakinAllFades -

This isn't exactly breaking news. Phone Post 3.0

Fight4Food - Show me that pot this reduces pain physical Phone Post 3.0
There is tons of evidence that weed reduces pain. It's why cancer patients and people with chronic pain are using it instead of opiates.

I'm not saying you're novacane numb but it definitely has an effect. Same reason it helps with fatigue. Phone Post 3.0

I just became a "bigger" Cowboy fan. VU. Phone Post 3.0

Fight4Food - Show me that pot this reduces pain physical Phone Post 3.0

You could literally Google "marijuana reduces pain" and have days of articles to read

What did he say about almost fighting Jones? Phone Post 3.0

Cowboy ratted out Jones on his stripper and drug fueled partying as well lol Phone Post 3.0