Cowboy vs Conor is in less than 10 days....

and I feel barely ANY hype surrounding Conor's comeback!

I think I've seen one interview by each.  

Will these be the LOWEST PPV numbers ever produced by Conor McGregor???

I am interested

probably get excited when main card kicks off

1 Like

To me, if Conor wins, it's an upset. Fully expecting Cowboy to stop Conor. Can't fucking wait to see how pissed Dana will be.

2 Likes

Can anyone LINK some media in here? I want to get hyped for this event but I can't find shit! 

Rambo John J -

I am interested

No doubt I'm excited, but I want people to know it's going down.  It seems so under-promoted.  Maybe they want this to be a low key fight for Conor and do less media?

Nytron -

To me, if Conor wins, it's an upset. Fully expecting Cowboy to stop Conor. Can't fucking wait to see how pissed Dana will be.

It's at 170 so I favor Cowboy if he can withstand the first 5 minutes.

They seem to be letting the fight promote itself, which is a mistake.

the promo

Awesome fight. No worries about judges and all that shit :) Conor will get the KO or if it goes to second and third round Cowboy will wrap him up. Conor should target the body everybody knows that Cowboy cant take hard shots to the body and Conor is southpaw so there are those awesome kicks available CC style :) Cowboy should just take him down right away and take Conors energy away. Awesome fight cant wait :D

Should be a good fight but the card is God awful

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how this does in the UK. Most of the UFC's are free if you have BT Sport but this one they've put on PPV. The main event might not start till around 5am our time.

Nytron - 

I agree

I am hyped. Conner has never been in a dull fight and I'm very curious how his skills have held up (or not) over his time away "from the game."

ducks18 -
Rambo John J -

I am interested

No doubt I'm excited, but I want people to know it's going down.  It seems so under-promoted.  Maybe they want this to be a low key fight for Conor and do less media?

What? They want the fight to be less? This makes no sense. 

Conor doesn't come out to play then there is nothing to hype.

I just don't care about Connor. If he wasn't such an asshole, I might. But his personality makes me not care about his fights at all - not even to see him lose. Just don't care. 

Nytron -

If Cerrone wins it'll be an upset. Because he is given this fight to lose. He knows what he needs to do. And he already said that he'll fight stupidly to play right into Conor's game. 

I'll be shocked if Cerrone wins this. This is UFC giving Conor a confidence boost and trying to revive him. This fight is for him to win. 

1 Like