Crappy thing about Franca being a pedo.

Kid rape is a bummer, for realz.

Son of Neckbone - Kid rape is a bummer, for realz.

You could find better material for your attempt at humor.

deported meaning to a prison in brazil or is he a "free" man now?

kungfugrip - deported meaning to a prison in brazil or is he a "free" man now?

That's what I asked on another thread and never got a definitive answer. I hope in prison.

Whoah! ..... fabes is a moderator now?!?

That's like finding out your former fraternity brother, who excelled at keg-stands and leaving upper-deckers, is now a senator....lol

Bravo, sir.

tips hat

didnt know if he served his term

No more trick or treaters at his house Phone Post 3.0

vagabond - I was just reading about Hermes being deported and it got me thinking about the old days.

Besides the kiddy diddling and the damage done to the bjj community, the worst part about the whole debacle was the irreperable damage done to the Manny Reyes Jr. Saga.

Now when I think back about it, there is no sense of victory anymore. It's like fuck yeah, take that Manny! Aww wait... nooo..... why? Damnit..

I'll never forgive him for that. It's sad times.

Could a blue bump that thread for the new guys?

You're not his type?

Osbot - 
vagabond - I was just reading about Hermes being deported and it got me thinking about the old days.

Besides the kiddy diddling and the damage done to the bjj community, the worst part about the whole debacle was the irreperable damage done to the Manny Reyes Jr. Saga.

Now when I think back about it, there is no sense of victory anymore. It's like fuck yeah, take that Manny! Aww wait... nooo..... why? Damnit..

I'll never forgive him for that. It's sad times.

Could a blue bump that thread for the new guys?

You're not his type?

I'm not sure I grt the question