Crashing Conor's Party!

Irish people crashed Conor McGregor’s ‘private’ Las Vegas pool party

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/other/watch-more-irish-people-crashed-conor-mcgregors-private-las-vegas-pool-party-686551.html

Yesterday we told you the story of Brian Lenihan’s luck in blagging his way into Conor McGregor’s party last weekend in Las Vegas. We’ve since learned it’s not quite as hard to get in as Lenihan made it out to be.
Lenihan played the long game, befriending security guards and party-goers alike to blend in.
“We were talking to the security guards, just getting friendly, trying to find a way in,” Lenihan said. “We were talking for 10 minutes and then just walked straight in.
“We didn’t get stopped, no money asked for, just walked straight in, stamp on the hand and all.
“I got chatting to a guy in the VIP area, near Conor’s tent,” he described. “I just kept chatting for about 10 minutes, and then just walked over the rope, still talking to him.
“I gave him a hug and then security aren’t taking any notice because they think I’m supposed to be there.”

Phone Post 3.0

It sounded like a great achievement, but one of our readers has shared her own snaps from the party that she freely walked into. And while Lenihan was shy about asking for a single photo with McGregor, Cork woman Grace Kavanagh took dozens of selfies of herself and her friends with the Dublin fighter.
"It wasn't hard to get into the pool party at all," Kavanagh told the Irish Examiner. "It was empty enough," she joked.
Phone Post 3.0

Kavanagh managed to take loads of photos with McGregor and her friends, who are also from Cork.
It wasn't the first time Kavanagh met McGregor either.
"I also travelled to Boston back in January for the Denis Siver fight and met him there," she says.
Phone Post 3.0

Facebook and front cameras on phones have brought out such pathetically narcissistic side in people.

Look at all those losers taking pictures of themselves. The don't care about the actual experience, all they care about is posting on the facebook and letting everyone know that they had experience, even though they completely missed it by being so pre-occupied by documenting it for their facebook likes.

ProteinOverdrive - Facebook and front cameras on phones have brought out such pathetically narcissistic side in people.

Look at all those losers taking pictures of themselves. The don't care about the actual experience, all they care about is posting on the facebook and letting everyone know that they had experience, even though they completely missed it by being so pre-occupied by documenting it for their facebook likes.
Yep Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

lol

Speaking on FB, WTF is that function for when people feel the need tell everyone when they arrive somewhere??, I really don't give a fuck where you arrived at and NO I don't care to see a pic of your shitty food.

Yarrrrr mega protein yarrrrr Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Phone Post 3.0
Look at this loser, taking pictures of himself with chuck. He doesnt even care about the actual experience, all he cares about is posting this on the Facebook and letting everyone know that he had an experience, even though he completely missed it by being so pre-occupied by documenting it for his facebook likes. Phone Post 3.0

ProteinOverdrive gets it. Sad cultural obsession with getting E-friends jealous of experiences that weren't actually had. Phone Post 3.0