Crazy 4.5 second SUBMISSION! Crazy

that neck crank was sweet. Never seen that one before and I consider myself a neck crank aficionado!

heheh

cheesesteak - that neck crank was sweet. Never seen that one before and I consider myself a neck crank aficionado!

it stretched out something for weeks.... hurt like crazy for about 3 weeks... not fun.

^ That's why it is lame to do neck cranks on beginners.

I know that now... thanks

pj_benn - 

My little sister would beat your ass Phone Post

you are probably right.

Man you screamed like a bitch....that was the funniest part.

kao - why did he tap to that ankle lock wasn't even a heel hook, just a pain hold.

Don't you remember when you first started rolling? I remember the first ankle locks done on me. I thought the ligaments holding my foot together would shred. that shit hurt! damn!

Great delivery at the end. Natural comedian right there. haha

Good video. Brilliant when you asked Rich if he was ok.
Congrats on new family. Enjoy. Phone Post

thanks guy. we have great footage with Horn and Gurgel as well. also (rip) Billy Rush... this should be a little video to cut. thanks.

mediafly - I know that now... thanks

As a beginner, it wasnt your responsibility to know that.

It was 100% Rich's responsibility, as a Pro Fighter, to only tap you with safer submissions.

mediafly - thanks guy. we have great footage with Horn and Gurgel as well. also (rip) Billy Rush... this should be a little video to cut. thanks.

Looking forward that post too.
Merry Christmas UG Phone Post

Topsyjt - 
mediafly - thanks guy. we have great footage with Horn and Gurgel as well. also (rip) Billy Rush... this should be a little video to cut. thanks.

Looking forward that post too.
Merry Christmas UG Phone Post

we should be able to get it done and uploaded by end of jan.