Crazy Rampage Jackson stories?

Nah… my youth ended. I got old. Now you are a legend in my adult life.

First time I met him, he slapped Chris. I was simultaneously cracking up and praying I wasn’t next :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s how you know you made it, when you have a wingman who takes slaps in the face for you…

2 Likes

Bro just cause you rock osh gosh b gosh and north face exclusively. Don’t hate on someone with style.I would wear that in one second and I guarantee I would have all the punani starting conversations with me.

My late wife, Jana worked for The OC Fight Doc, Bill Kessler as a medical tech back when he had his office in Colin Oyama’s gym in Irvine & Rampage was one of his patients. And he had Kessler & Jana come up to Big Bear for one of his training camps & she had all sorts of funny stories about how crazy Rampage drove his trainer because he was constantly getting copious amounts of food delivered. Plus he insisted on having his girlfriend(s) from Japan in camp. So, it was very tough getting him out of the kitchen & out of the bedroom & into the gym to actually train.

She had a lot of other stories about all the other fighters she worked with too like Diego Sanchez, Tito Ortiz, Bisping, the Diaz bros & many others but I can’t really repeat them. She had some good friends that she stayed in contact with after she left that job to get her Masters at UC Fullerton though like Carla Esparza, Giva Santana, Bao Quach & Shane del Rosario.

1 Like

We always called Kessler “the cocaine doctor”. He would just laugh. Always had rhinestones on his shirt lol.

1 Like