Cris Cyborg 110,000 PPV Buys! Women's Boxing Record

Cris Cyborg took a huge risk leaving MMA for boxing at 37. In her way was Simone Silva, an average boxer. What was at stake was much more. Cyborg was trying to do something different. Pave the way for other women to transfer into boxing from MMA.

There were a lot of questions, none of which were if Cyborg would win. Everyone wanted to know if Cyborg could make an impact. That she did! Selling not only 10,000 seats but a record, 110,000 PPV buys. A record in women’s boxing.

Cyborg was a success, not only physically but financially. The question is what’s next for Cris Cyborg? She’s looking for a big fight, that is what is happening. After showing that she can put fans in the seat, win, and bring in huge PPV numbers, we know the next fight is going to be even bigger.

@pauliegmma

2 Likes

Mighty Mouse couldnt clear 100,000 so that aint bad for a fight against some no name girl. Have her fight Kayla on the PFL PPV

It was available for $14 in the US and I’m sure cheaper elsewhere.

I’m not sure that being in prizefighting for 17 years as a pro and then being able to sell 100k PPV’s at $14 is really that much of a statement but I guess all the WMMA and Women’s boxing news must be spun to be special and big so whatever.

2 Likes

This guy and his threads are absolute garbage don’t even bother with him. Go pedal your bullshit somewhere else we’re not interested

2 Likes

That ass
giphy

4 Likes

It would be hilarious if Rousey posted a similar video stating that she holds a 1 million plus PPV, just to troll Cyborg.

great work right there

1 Like

One hundred and ten…. Hundred

2 Likes

Gross