Cris Cyborg aims to be Quadruple Crown Champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO557t0J7iw
Jan 25th Bellator 238 in LA Cris Cyborg looks to accomplish something no other female fighter has been unable to achieve by winning all 4 of the world's most prestigious belts within the female featherweight division as she looks to add Bellator MMA Featherweight Champion to her resume which already includes Strikeforce, Invicta, and UFC featherweight championships something that no other WMMA Athlete including Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate, or Amanda Nunes have been unable to achieve.

1 Like

read that as Clown Champion

Yawn

Lol she's so full of shit

What a stupid woman

Queen of the B squad. Why would anyone care what she is doing after leaving the UFC? Might as well be fighting in the special Olympics....

1 Like

Sorry, but this is poorly written. " Cris Cyborg looks to accomplish something no other female fighter has been unable to achieve". The word "unable" should be replaced with "able".

everyone talks shit on Cyborg, yet we know Dana does dumb shit and fucks over fighters all the time. current example is JG / Conor situation. I find it pretty messed up ppl tend to bash certain fighters and not dana but when it comes to a fighter they like they bash Dana. Everyone bashed Cyborg when she left UFC. 

knappster -

everyone talks shit on Cyborg, yet we know Dana does dumb shit and fucks over fighters all the time. current example is JG / Conor situation. I find it pretty messed up ppl tend to bash certain fighters and not dana but when it comes to a fighter they like they bash Dana. Everyone bashed Cyborg when she left UFC. 

she deserved it because she is literally the worst person in WMMA. She CHEATED to get an advantage, then refused to give up said advantage and made a career fighting girls smaller then her, made every excuse possible not to cut weight when anyone with a brain knows she could lose muscle and make 135, then gets KTFO and runs to bellator.

Shes a cheater and a horrible person if you ask me, not that Dana is a saint but he’s on the right side of this battle. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
knappster -

she deserved it because she is literally the worst person in WMMA. She CHEATED to get an advantage, then refused to give up said advantage and made a career fighting girls smaller then her, made every excuse possible not to cut weight when anyone with a brain knows she could lose muscle and make 135, then gets KTFO and runs to bellator.

Shes a cheater and a horrible person if you ask me, not that Dana is a saint but he’s on the right side of this battle. 

Not only did she fight girls 20 lbs less than her she missed weight, was caught using peds, and tried getting fans to pay for her ex husband’s medical bills and some dumb fucking movie too.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
knappster -

there is no way in hell Cyborg makes 135. she could fight men at 170. blame the fighters that agreed to fight her, not Cyborg. Also she wanted the rematch with Nunes, she was walking around with a shirt of the rematch. It would have been the best selling WMMA fight of all time and its Danas fault that fight didnt get made

So much hype over so many years, Dana was right all along.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
knappster -

Yeah I feel stupid for supporting her over the years, she’s more a con artist than fighter.

Not to mention she ran the most loveable and beautiful fighter out of the sport.

She got Ran over! She lost her Hype!

No one cares…there like 3 people in her weight class