Cris Cyborg open to March 11th title defense vs Cat Zingano

According to Cris Cyborg she is ready and open to face Cat Zingano on March 11th 2022, according to a recent tweet she posted. Other media outlets have recently posted the news Cris Cyborg will face Cat Zingano for the Bellator MMA 145lb title. Might March 11th be the date we see this highly anticipated championship bout, sure looks like it.

Cat Zingano coming off two wins in a row in Bellator is looking to surprise Cris Cyborg. Cat came up short in her quick loss to Ronda Rousey for a UFC title. We know Zingano wants a title she is 39 now and this could be her last chance at a real title. Cyborg is expecting a win here and another defense of her title. If Cris Cyborg easily gets past Zingano I’m sure we are going to see much more from Cyborg who is 36 and has some big ideas for the rest of her career. Cat Zingano is looking to spoil that, spoil the final years of what is by far the greatest career any woman has put forth so far in MMA.
https://twitter.com/PaulieGMMA/status/1483341187079573505/photo/1

Personally this is a war I’ve wanted to see since maybe 2015. Cris Cyborg’s history is a domination and Cat Zingano tore Amanda Nunes apart. Just a war of destruction, I’ve always wanted to see. How about you? @Pauliegmma

Zingano has never been the same after the beating she took from Nunes in round 1 of that fight.

1 Like

Cat is one of the hardest working professionals in the sport, man or woman. She’s worked her ass off improving her wrestling and overall grappling. I’d love to see her beat Cyborg!

after two wins!!
she’s on a tear!!
wondering why she isn’t fighting for a title yet??

Missed her window.

WMMA title fights only come after one win.

1 Like

Not true. They also come if you lose a fight then change divisions.

1 Like

Cat will probably take a good beating

If Cat can survive the first round things could get very interesting. Shes always been one of my favorites to watch.