Cris Cyborg removed from SF show by CSAC

CageSide - 
tbi0904 - 

Don't know about California but in Nevada when you're suspended it includes the locker rooms and the first six rows of seats closest to the cage. If California is the same that's probably why she was relocated. Phone Post

Wow , you are suggesting that a promoter yields to non competitive activities that a suspended fighter may be involved in because of pressure from the NAC? Licensed activities, which don't include six or less rows , or "locker room " (seagull is an example ),are governed by the commission, but they have no authority over a promotion's choice of who they give credentials to, credentials that allow access to any area besides ringside cornermen and in the cage.

I'd like to know why you believe otherwise, I think you are misinformed or FOS

I also don't believe that CA has a law or regulation that prohibits a suspended fighter from being present from a main, but not from the previous fights, cage side.
If anyone relocated her, it was strike force

Look down 1 post from yours and you'll get your answer.

Kneeblock - 
Brian Littlefield -
12SixElbow -  Look at you haters.

Exactly. I don't understand the double standard of absolute vitriol Cyborg is getting, but she doesn't deserve it.

It's sexism and fanboy swooning over Rousey at its worst. Phone Post

I'm no longer shocked at the stupidity here...the dumbest, least literate, and least coherent posters are the majority, and the loudest.

That said, the cyborg hate/disrespect is outta control, even for the resident tards here. You'd think she was the first person to ever test hot for PED's in the history of the sport.

tards....

tards everywhere.

It will be nice once Ronda breaks Dana's heart or Cyborg breaks her jaw.

It will snuff out this insane hard on that Dana suddenly has for women's fights and end this bullshit where fighters are acting like Cyborg is the only fighter ever to dope.

It matters not she is female.

If you are cool with Sonnen or Overeem having elevated levels. If you are cool with Hendo, Griffin and most others on TRT; you cannot act like Cyborg broke moral code and should be punished far worse.

I remember when Gina caused this same sort of stir in fans and guys like Dana.

Cyborg ended that.

Damn it needs to happen again.

This makes me understand how the Brock hating fans felt. Phone Post

This dude is so annoying

CageSide:

If you knew who tbi0904 is, you would not be so glib.

(Hint: Next time you are in Oregon, feel free to say hello to him.)

I don't want to watch a man fight a woman. That is fucking illegal!

SleepItOff - CageSide:

Who is he?

Shanks V3.1 - 
Kneeblock - 
Brian Littlefield -
12SixElbow -  Look at you haters.

Exactly. I don't understand the double standard of absolute vitriol Cyborg is getting, but she doesn't deserve it.

It's sexism and fanboy swooning over Rousey at its worst. Phone Post

I'm no longer shocked at the stupidity here...the dumbest, least literate, and least coherent posters are the majority, and the loudest.

That said, the cyborg hate/disrespect is outta control, even for the resident tards here. You'd think she was the first person to ever test hot for PED's in the history of the sport.

tards....

tards everywhere.

White Knights Unite!

So does this mean Nick won't be allowed to corner Nate in his fight against Bendo?

Rees23 - So does this mean Nick won't be allowed to corner Nate in his fight against Bendo?

I'm pretty sure it does mean Nick can't be there. Dana said Nock is helping Roy coach during TUF, but he can't be anywhere near when the fights are going on cause of his suspension. I assume that would mean he couldn't corner Nate either because his suspension won't be over yet. Phone Post

RLL - 
man meets fate -
Nick Fury - Cyborg annoys the fuck out of me.

and ronda doesnt? That girl talks shit in her sleep, that mouth goes on 24/7, her legs are probably open 24/7 also

Lol @ you. "She talks shit and... and... and shes a whore!"... you sound like a child. Phone Post

hey she admitted she was a whore when shr brought up tons of sex at the olympics, and anyone with ears knows she is a shit talker, ronda couldnt keep her mouth shut if her and her sisters life depended on it.

SleepItOff - CageSide:

if he is who you are leading me to believe, then what was said makes even less sense. i doubt very much that any agent of the NSAC limited his access to beyond six rows, and not allowed him in a locker room. that cant be true. mike tyson has had ringside access, and he didnt need the permission of the NSAC to do it, he had the credential that the promotion provided him.

my point is that there is no commission rule or "law", NV or CA, that prohibits fighters under suspension from sitting closer than six rows from ringside, or access to the locker room. if there is, i would like to see the statute and will eat crow gladly.

Blowtorch19 - 
Rees23 - So does this mean Nick won't be allowed to corner Nate in his fight against Bendo?

I'm pretty sure it does mean Nick can't be there. Dana said Nock is helping Roy coach during TUF, but he can't be anywhere near when the fights are going on cause of his suspension. I assume that would mean he couldn't corner Nate either because his suspension won't be over yet. Phone Post

Oh how awful :( Plus completely unfair. Being suspended from fighting should not stop you from being a cornerman! Though I suppose given the past there's always the potential that both Diaz brothers will fight when one does lol

crowbar - WOW,I had no idea that was a law,much less enforced.

Me neither. Wasn't Sherk cage side and still under suspension for bj and Stephenson? Phone Post

I'm 99.9% sure I've seen Overeem cage side at a couple of fights lately??? Phone Post

MooSaucy - 

I'm 99.9% sure I've seen Overeem cage side at a couple of fights lately??? Phone Post

he was commentating legacy last month, im sure thats considered cage side.... Wait nvrmind i forgot tx is not all anal when it comes to roids and all that shit

man meets fate - 
Nick Fury - Cyborg annoys the fuck out of me.

and ronda doesnt? That girl talks shit in her sleep, that mouth goes on 24/7, her legs are probably open 24/7 also

whaha, always open, honda!

CageSide - 
SleepItOff - CageSide:

if he is who you are leading me to believe, then what was said makes even less sense. i doubt very much that any agent of the NSAC limited his access to beyond six rows, and not allowed him in a locker room. that cant be true. mike tyson has had ringside access, and he didnt need the permission of the NSAC to do it, he had the credential that the promotion provided him.

my point is that there is no commission rule or "law", NV or CA, that prohibits fighters under suspension from sitting closer than six rows from ringside, or access to the locker room. if there is, i would like to see the statute and will eat crow gladly.

Here is where I'm getting this from:
http://www.leg.state.nv.us/nac/NAC-467.html#NAC467Sec895

I'll reiterate I don't know if California has the same set of rules that Nevada does but it might be the reason why.

I don't live in Oregon so I'm not sure who some of you think I am. I'm not sure I know who I am...

Interesting. I wonder if a convicted drunk driver would be barred from watching NASCAR?

Well, unfortunately for Cyborg, if you break the rules you pay the price. Even if the price is a little strange.

NAC 467.895 Effect of suspension or revocation of certain licenses. (NRS 467.030)

1. Every promoter and matchmaker shall take notice of the bulletins of suspension sent out by the Commission and shall not permit any person under suspension to take any part as a participant or in arranging or conducting contests or exhibitions during the period of suspension.

2. A person whose license has been suspended or revoked by the Commission shall refrain from participating in or matchmaking or holding contests or exhibitions during the period of suspension or after the revocation.

3. A person whose license has been suspended or revoked is barred from:

(a) The dressing rooms at the premises where any program of unarmed combat is being held;

(b) Occupying any seat within six rows of the ring platform or, if the program is being held in a fenced area, within six rows of the platform of the fenced area;

(c) Approaching within six rows of seats from the ring platform or, if the program is being held in a fenced area, within six rows of seats of the platform of the fenced area; and

(d) Communicating in the arena or near the dressing rooms with any of the principals in the contests or exhibitions, their managers, their seconds or the referee, whether directly or by a messenger, during any program of unarmed combat.

Ê A person who violates a provision of this subsection may be ejected from the arena or building where the program is being held, and the price paid for his or her ticket refunded to him or her upon presentation of the ticket stub at the box office. Thereafter, the person is barred entirely from all premises used for contests or exhibitions while the programs are being held.

4. If a license issued by the Commission has been suspended because the holder used dishonest methods to affect the outcome of any contest or exhibition or because of any conduct reflecting serious discredit upon unarmed combat, the Commission will not reinstate the license for at least 6 months in the case of a first offense. In the case of a second offense, the holder's license will be revoked.

5. A manager who is under temporary suspension is considered to have forfeited all rights in this State under the terms of any contract with an unarmed combatant licensed by the Commission. Any attempt by a suspended manager to exercise those contract rights will result in a permanent suspension of his or her license. The license of any unarmed combatant, matchmaker or promoter who continues to engage in any contractual relations with a manager whose license has been suspended by the Commission may be indefinitely suspended.

6. An unarmed combatant whose manager has been suspended may continue competing independently during the term of that suspension, signing his or her own contracts for contests or exhibitions. Payment of the earnings of an unarmed combatant may not be made by any promoter to a manager who is under suspension, or to his or her agent, but the purse must be paid in full to the unarmed combatant.

7. Revocation of a manager's license automatically cancels all his or her contract rights in this State under any contracts with unarmed combatants made under the authority of the Commission. If such a revocation occurs, an unarmed combatant may operate independently and enter into contracts for his or her own contests or exhibitions, or may enter into contracts with other managers licensed by the Commission.