Cris Cyborg removed from SF show by CSAC

She seems pretty slow.. Wouldnt be surprised if her team actually did roid her up without her being able to understand it. She seem to think she is still a champ and that her opinion matters. Phone Post

I wish he would STFU. He isn't a champion! Phone Post

the commission oversteps their bounds massively, i am no cyborg fan at all but i don't like the commission structure.

ender852 - 
man meets fate - 
Stainypoo - 

What the fuck? Please fuck right off cyborg. You are not a chaampion, you're a cheater. Phone Post

Don't think she got that out of a cereal box

he means she was stripped of her belt and is no longer the champion... because she cheated.

to be fair, he may have beem referring to her adams apple

Let's be real do we really know what type of fighter she "really" is if you look at pictures of her real early in her career and than again when we started hearing about her it's two different people she looks like a man than she gets caught and you suddenly see her doing glamour shots looking half way decent she's been cheating for so long I think her brain is stuck on "I'm the champ" cut out the crap and let's see how you really fight Phone Post

man meets fate -
Stainypoo -  What the fuck? Please fuck right off cyborg. You are not a chaampion, you're a cheater. Phone Post

Don't think she got that out of a cereal box

No she got that out of a syringe. Phone Post

Someone should have said to Cyborg 'Umadbro'.

Stainypoo - What the fuck? Please fuck right off cyborg. You are not a chaampion, you're a cheater. Phone Post

This. Phone Post

As much as I dislike Cyborg I would love to see her shut rounda up! Phone Post

Everyone can say whatever they want, that was fucked up for SF to do that shit out in the open like that.  

Probably a good thing she would've jumped n the ring IMO. And yes u r not the champ anymore. Phone Post

Zuffa, Strikeforce, and/or her management all shouldhave been aware of this proscription before they put her in a position to be publicly embarrassed by the removal from the event.

subwrassler - she fucked up big time.

but I didn't know the commission was that harsh.

Yeah, same here. Kind of funny. Phone Post

Brutal.

She is the champion dominates more than anyone. I don't care if she got popped. She fights like a man others fight like women. Cyborg equals exciting and with the 100's of fighters getting popped give a women who is Ginas size and Ronda can make 145 look at fat Ronda during the 2008 Olympics. I want to see this fight. Ronda is ducking cyborg clearly. She can't handle her power. Ronda is being used just as Gina was. "the new face of women's mma but you only get that If you are a bit pretty. Sexist smut from the promotes Phone Post

(S)he is a FORMER champion, one who was STRIPPED of (his) her title for cheating.

no longer a champ once they were able to find out she was a cheater.

I mean generally she's not someone I'm going to get behind but this seems pretty low to do to one of your fighters. I'm pretty sure Overeem was at the last round of fights or the one before and no one sent him home. If she just came as a fan then let her be a fan. Yet another way in which Strikeforce - though also Zuffa - is infinitely worse than the UFC.

So is this the second time that s/he said she wasn't going to talk about Rhonda anymore?

jtown2 - 
subwrassler - I wish she'd stop saying she's the Champion

She does need to stop saying that. Getting removed from event is a chickenshit move by the csac. Why wait until the last fight to do so? Sounds like nonsense to me. Phone Post

maybe they didn't realize she was there.