1 glass water
1 Banana (M,W,Th)

Snack:
1/2 Protein Bar - Detour Oatmeal

Lunch:
Roast Beef Sandwich - Whole Wheat, Lettuce, and Tomatoe

Gatorade Propel Water
1 Banana (T,F)

or Buffalo Chicken Wrap (Whole Wheat Wrap, Grilled Chicken, and Hot Sauce) - No Cheese.
UnSweetened Iced Tea.

Snack:

1/2 Protein Bar - Detour Oatmeal

Dinner:
Whatever Meat Mom Makes - Trim Excess Fat
1/2 cup potatoes or yams. or If she makes rice I eat whole wheat toast (1 1/2 slices)

Tomatoe + Cucumber Salad (No Cream, just veggies with some salt and pepper to season.)

:WorkOut: (M = BJJ, W = Boxing, Th= MMA, Sat = Cardio)

Post Work Out:
1 Gatorade Propel Water
1 Protein Bar - MetRx Low Carb High Protein Bar.

take out the lettuce.

On occasion, I'll substitute 4 egg whites 1 egg ommlette made with south western turkey.

and I try to eat grilled or baked. never fried.

try substituting a protien bar for drink 'cos its cheaper and bars are over-rated IMO apart from helping your sweet tooth so you dont cheat.

put some tuna in that salad: protien, omega 3 and taste.

lol.

I got a recipe for that: My secret pre-comp. meal

2 pieces chicken Sliced thin.

One Rib Eye.

Season: Brush with olive oil and fresh cracked pepper and sea salt.

Sear chicken strips until cooked.

Cook Rib Eye 4min a side or until med-rare.

Place chicken on top and bottom of rib-eye. Be anabolic.

But seriously, please keep on topic.

Fruit I am not a big fan of. Fructose Too much, plus I have no desire for them.

I know I have to increase my veggie, so I am buying baby carrots to munch on during the day.

I have a shake: ProBlend 55.

I just have to get the portable shaker.

I think I'll try that, but the shakes never give me a feeling of saity (full stomach, like the bars do. I actually feel like I gorged eating one bar.)

Correct It does have sucrose. But It has 2grams per serving. So One bottle 3 servings is 6 grams of Sucrose.

Fruit (Apples. Oranges. Strawberrys. Grapes)
All have more than 2 grams per serving.

Can I "critque" your spelling?

wrong forum imo

Possibly wrong forum, but I know that this one gets a lot of traffic, from alot of people, including english teachers, fighters, homosexuals, instructors, weekend warriors. etc.

Thanks. I appreciate the input I will try to modify my diet. When I get some free time I'll have to sit down and break everything down again to incorporate the suggestions.

ttt

In the begnining my goal was to put some mass on, which I have. Right now I weigh about 153lbs, and I have a potential mma fight (my 1st one) August 19th. And for this fight I will need to get down to 145lbs.

What would your suggestion be to get me to trim down to say, 149lbs, so that the 4lbs I can cut with water.

ttt

I am a carbphobic most of the times. I try to eat according to the Glycemic index. Limit my sugar intake, and try to keep my fiber intake steady.

Unfortunatly, the whole wheat wrap comes from SaladWorks, which I have no control over.

I will try to increase my vegetable consumption and get a protein shake in there.

Post workout, I use to use Universal Nutritions LAVA. I may go back on that.

I don't mean extreme amounts, but its something that I look at when I read the label.

Thanks. Peetie, I appreciate your insight. I'll take a look at NOW's Carbo Gain.