Cro Cop Cool

This pic was in an article on a Croatian website about his arrival home.

I noticed he is wearing a Josh Barnett shirt!

Pretty cool of a fighter of his stature wearing another fighters gear!

Maybe Tom Lawlor should wear a pair of the Croatian flag tightie shorts for the next weigh in!

Can he even tell what it says? Language thing, not saying he can't read.

Don Frye approves of the shirt too.

ShanTheMan - Can he even tell what it says? Language thing, not saying he can't read.

Can Josh Barnett read a shirt that says Mirko Cro cop on it? You know it being a language thing.

Caught_clean - 
ShanTheMan - Can he even tell what it says? Language thing, not saying he can't read.

Can Josh Barnett read a shirt that says Mirko Cro cop on it? You know it being a language thing.

.....Now I feel "special"

Caught_clean - 

lol

Kirik needs to purge this board.

Rucker = vtfd

mmarkrobinson - Rucker = vtfd

mmarkrobinson - Rucker = vtfd
Same here, Trolley Mctroll Troll is obvious

Nerds? ABE is black, they can not be nerdy!

Josh and Mirko are friends, this is old news. him wearing a Josh barnett shirt is not that crazy.

ShanTheMan - Nerds? ABE is black, they can not be nerdy!
I suggest you abandon this angle before I adopt one.

ABE FROMAN - 
ShanTheMan - Nerds? ABE is black, they can not be nerdy!
I suggest you abandon this angle before I adopt one.

What Angle? Kurt? He is too old for adoption!

I'm pretty sure the shirt says "I stole Josh Barnett's soul and all I got was this lousy T-shirt".

[quote]BKViper - This pic was in an article on a Croatian website about his arrival home. I noticed he is wearing a Josh Barnett shirt! Pretty cool of a fighter of his stature wearing another fighters gear! Maybe Tom Lawlor should wear a pair of the Croatian flag tightie shorts for the next weigh in! [/quote]  

^The NICK MANNING kid?

inf0 - Don Frye approves of the shirt too.

lo...i see what you did there.

ShanTheMan - 
Caught_clean - 

.....Now I feel "special"

Haha sorry, couldn't resist.

inf0 - Don Frye approves of the shirt too.

Great catch

did Don Frye get a job as a Croatian airport policeman ??

edit - didn't read whole thread and someone beat me to the punch ~