Cro Cop is still a unit

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrtIsWfqcFV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

6 Likes

Gen Z fans think Gane would beat prime Cro Cop

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

11 Likes

Gane was undefeated in kickboxing!!! (All fights in France against nobodies)

2 Likes

I remember seeing this years ago and said.

It’s ok, pro wrestler lived a full life and needs this money for his kid’s surgery.

4 Likes

Respect to Mirko for never getting out of shape. He truly loves training.

2 Likes

What was that about cro cops unit?

1 Like

This one of the more ridiculous things in Pride. Wearing the mask :rofl:

Still remember when that blood started running down from under the mask after he got kicked :rofl:

FOAT

1 Like

Such a beast, it was tragic how he lost to Schaub and the Gabriel guy, forgot his last name.

That’s where he usually hid the blade for his pro wrestling matches.

Also, I believe PRIDE wanted him to wear the mask, although dos Caras said it obstructed his vision.

CM Punk did a spot in a wrestling match where he left head kicked dos Caras (Alberto del Rio at the time)

Edit-it was a head kick but it finished the match. CM Punks finisher was never a head kick as far as I know.

Raw: CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio - YouTube 2:45

1 Like

Seems like a good enough place to hide a blade but I hope you aren’t implying there was blading on this one :rofl:

I also understand the Pride and Japan wrestling cross over stuff. I watched this at the time and forget what was said but seem to recall them saying Dos Caras insisted on his mask but I could see it being a Pride-pushed thing. They’d love that shit back then.

Big CroCop fan, but that last shot against Dos Caras was not necessary. That dude had enough balls (and stupidity) to take that match, don’t hit a KOed man.

At least he beat Gonzaga into a living death in the rematch

1 Like

Good lord that fucking lat. CroCop been doing pull-ups or is married to the lat pull-down machine

Gotta watch the whole thing. Cro Cop is at the end. I think this machine has a lot to do with it

Natty