Crocop ankle/ko pic request?

...im superiously glad that someone asked for this pic...i am very interested to see what the report is on this injury...he must have torn something...ACL/PCL/Achillies? something must have torn...the only way i can explain a serious injury not occuring is comparing this to a drunk driver accident..ever notice that in DUI accidents the drunk driver is never the one seriously hurt...reason being that their body is so relaxed that it it loose and absorbes the impact with ease..unlike someone who is sober and tenses up...this KO was bad, so his body might have been limp enough for no injury to occur, also the flexibility of CC leg is not known...all those years of kickboxing probably loosend the aformentioned ligaments...still, that shit looked nasty...i know he walked out of the ring but there are two things to remember #1 CC, let alone any serious respected fighter with any type of pride, would not allow themselves to be helped out of the ring...#2 with all the adrenaline going through his body, he may have just been in shock and not felt the injury...we will see what happens...i think this could be alot more serious than it appears, and could seriously effect CC's career...or it could be nothing and i am trippin...i am not a Dr. but i do work in the EMS field and have seen some nasty injuries, and this did not look good...any other opinions or updates would be appreciated?...later

...im glad that someone asked for this pic...i am very interested to see what the report is on this injury...he must have torn something...ACL/PCL/Achillies? something must have torn...the only way i can explain a serious injury not occuring is comparing this to a drunk driver accident..ever notice that in DUI accidents the drunk driver is never the one seriously hurt...reason being that their body is so relaxed that it it loose and absorbes the impact with ease..unlike someone who is sober and tenses up...this KO was bad, so his body might have been limp enough for no injury to occur, also the flexibility of CC leg is not known...all those years of kickboxing probably loosend the aformentioned ligaments...still, that shit looked nasty...i know he walked out of the ring but there are two things to remember #1 CC, let alone any serious respected fighter with any type of pride, would not allow themselves to be helped out of the ring...#2 with all the adrenaline going through his body, he may have just been in shock and not felt the injury...we will see what happens...i think this could be alot more serious than it appears, and could seriously effect CC's career...or it could be nothing and i am trippin...i am not a Dr. but i do work in the EMS field and have seen some nasty injuries, and this did not look good...any other opinions or updates would be appreciated?...later

...im glad that someone asked for this pic...i am very interested to see what the report is on this injury...he must have torn something...ACL/ PCL/Achillies? something must have torn...the only way i can explain a serious injury not occuring is comparing this to a drunk driver accident..ever notice that in DUI accidents the drunk driver is never the one seriously hurt...reason being that their body is so relaxed that it it loose and absorbes the impact with ease..unlike someone who is sober and tenses up...this KO was bad, so his body might have been limp enough for no injury to occur, also the flexibility of CC leg is not known...all those years of kickboxing probably loosend the aformentioned ligaments...still, that shit looked nasty...i know he walked out of the ring but there are two things to remember #1 CC, let alone any serious respected fighter with any type of pride, would not allow themselves to be helped out of the ring...#2 with all the adrenaline going through his body, he may have just been in shock and not felt the injury...we will see what happens...i think this could be alot more serious than it appears, and could seriously effect CC's career...or it could be nothing and i am trippin...i am not a Dr. but i do work in the EMS field and have seen some nasty injuries, and this did not look good...any other opinions or updates would be appreciated?...later ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

...im glad that someone asked for this pic...i am very interested to see what the report is on this injury...he must have torn something...ACL/PCL/Achillies? something must have torn...the only way i can explain a serious injury not occuring is comparing this to a drunk driver accident..ever notice that in DUI accidents the drunk driver is never the one seriously hurt...reason being that their body is so relaxed that it it loose and absorbes the impact with ease..unlike someone who is sober and tenses up...this KO was bad, so his body might have been limp enough for no injury to occur, also the flexibility of CC leg is not known...all those years of kickboxing probably loosend the aformentioned ligaments...still, that shit looked nasty...i know he walked out of the ring but there are two things to remember #1 CC, let alone any serious respected fighter with any type of pride, would not allow themselves to be helped out of the ring...#2 with all the adrenaline going through his body, he may have just been in shock and not felt the injury...we will see what happens...i think this could be alot more serious than it appears, and could seriously effect CC's career...or it could be nothing and i am trippin...i am not a Dr. but i do work in the EMS field and have seen some nasty injuries, and this did not look good...any other opinions or updates would be appreciated?...later

HAHAH YOU GUYS KEPT REPEATING WHAT HE SAID AFTER HE ALREADY REPEATED IT

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HOW'D YOU THINK OF THAT?? LOLZ!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LOLZ!!

oh PTA...

Blue looks great on you...

Now, let's see some pics of hot wimins...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ttt

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ttt

Thread of the year EASILY. By the way...

im glad that someone asked for this pic...i am very interested to see what the report is on this injury...he must have torn something...ACL/PCL/Achillies? something must have torn...the only way i can explain a serious injury not occuring is comparing this to a drunk driver accident..ever notice that in DUI accidents the drunk driver is never the one seriously hurt...reason being that their body is so relaxed that it it loose and absorbes the impact with ease..unlike someone who is sober and tenses up...this KO was bad, so his body might have been limp enough for no injury to occur, also the flexibility of CC leg is not known...all those years of kickboxing probably loosend the aformentioned ligaments...still, that shit looked nasty...i know he walked out of the ring but there are two things to remember #1 CC, let alone any serious respected fighter with any type of pride, would not allow themselves to be helped out of the ring...#2 with all the adrenaline going through his body, he may have just been in shock and not felt the injury...we will see what happens...i think this could be alot more serious than it appears, and could seriously effect CC's career...or it could be nothing and i am trippin...i am not a Dr. but i do work in the EMS field and have seen some nasty injuries, and this did not look good...any other opinions or updates would be appreciated?...later

im contente que alguém me pediu este pic... estão muito interessado ver o que o relatório é neste ferimento... ele devem ter rasgado algo... ACL/PCL/Achillies? algo deve ter rasgado... a única maneira que eu posso explicar um ferimento sério que não ocorre estou comparando isto a uma observação bêbeda do acidente. .ever do excitador que em acidentes de DUI o excitador bêbedo seja nunca a uma... razão seriamente ferida que é que seu corpo é assim que relaxado que ele frouxamente e absorbes o impacto com facilidade. .unlike alguém que é sober e tempos acima... este KO era mau, assim que seu corpo pôde ter sido limp bastante para que nenhum ferimento ocorra, a flexibilidade do pé do centímetro cúbico não é sabido também... todos aqueles anos de kickboxing provavelmente o loosend aformentioned ligaments... ainda, que a merda olhada nasty... mim sabe que andou fora do anel mas há duas coisas para recordar #1 centímetro cúbico, deixa sozinho todo o lutador respeitado sério com qualquer tipo de orgulho, não se permitiria que fossem ajudados fora do anel... #2 com toda a adrenalina que atravessa seu corpo, pode apenas ter estado em choque e não sentiu o ferimento... nós verá o que acontece... mim pensa este poderia ser alot mais sério do que aparece, e poderia seriamente efetuar a carreira do centímetro cúbico... ou não poderia ser nada e eu sou trippin... que eu não sou um Dr. mas eu trabalho no campo do EMS e vi alguns ferimentos nasty, e este não olhou bom...todas as outros opiniões ou updates seriam apreciados? ... mais tarde