CroCop back in the UFC :(

Love Cro Cop hate this news. I hate seeing legends fizzle out...that's why I'm glad GSP went out as champ Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - Man I don't want to see him knocked out again. He can't compete at this level anymore.
Or could he ever? What happened to those guys from Pride? Were they just all roided up or what? None of them have looked as tough over here as they were in Japan.
Big Nog won the title over Slyvia but has been KO'd a few times and subbed also.
Wand, Rampage.....is there even a former Pride fighter who is a champion in the UFC?
Interim with Werdum, I think that he fought there. Hunt seems to be the only one who got better or stayed as good! Phone Post 3.0

Rampage beat Chuck Liddell for the UFC 205 lbs belt

Shogun also held the UFC 205 lbs belt

Big Nog won the UFC interim Heavyweight belt

Werdum is the current UFC interim Heavyweight champ

Barnett is 1-1 since his return to the UFC

Hendo has fought for the belt a few times

Just let him juice and all should be well! Phone Post 3.0

Crocop and Lesnar coming back?!?!!!?

Turok the dinosaur hunter is ready. 

HUNT. Phone Post 3.0

Has to fight big jog first. Phone Post 3.0

Hunt would be a good fight, I think leaving the UFC mirko got some confidence back. Sure that doesn't cure your chin but it does help your fight IQ. Phone Post 3.0

Weird signing Phone Post 3.0

ZUFFA getting desperate for ratings/buzz/PR Phone Post 3.0

DrPeterVenkman -
Mustard Tiger -
Boland - 
Mustard Tiger - Who do you think welcomes him back to the UFC?
Frank Mir maybe? He needs a name opponent who won't smash him Phone Post 3.0

:(
My day just became gloomy :-( Phone Post 3.0
I like to think that he'd do a lot better second time around :/ Phone Post 3.0

CroCop vs Struve

BeerMuscles -
CapnKindBud - Man I don't want to see him knocked out again. He can't compete at this level anymore.
Or could he ever? What happened to those guys from Pride? Were they just all roided up or what? None of them have looked as tough over here as they were in Japan.
Big Nog won the title over Slyvia but has been KO'd a few times and subbed also.
Wand, Rampage.....is there even a former Pride fighter who is a champion in the UFC?
Interim with Werdum, I think that he fought there. Hunt seems to be the only one who got better or stayed as good! Phone Post 3.0

Anderson came from pride too.

Mark Hunt has done better here than he did in pride.

All those guys in pride were at the end of their careers so of course they aren't going to be doing great now. Look at the guys who were ruling the ufc at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop - 
BeerMuscles -

Anderson came from pride too.

Mark Hunt has done better here than he did in pride.

All those guys in pride were at the end of their careers so of course they aren't going to be doing great now. Look at the guys who were ruling the ufc at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor did great in afflicition/ufc aswell, overeem too to some extent, but mostly because of his uber form, filho did okay too until outside problems got to him..

Crocop is fighting since what.. 1992 ffs, surely that takes its toll on the body. There are loads of reasons to his decline, but biggest one must surely be his mindset&injuries after all those years, almost 50 amateur boxing matches, all the k1 wars and tournaments and fighting the elite of Pride..

His 7-1 kickboxing run since leaving UFC (and i dont think he really lost against Bonjasky, that imo was gift decision for his retirement fight), won the tournament and recently defeated Ishii with amazing high kick setup.

Im not expecting a title run or even top ten matchup to be honest, but Nogueira rematch fight could be a good warmup and i dont know why ufc didnt make that fight earlier while both were a part of the org.

If he beats Nogueira theres always Schaub or Gonzaga rematch haha.

I wish him all the best! Great news.

He can face the up and comers.. Phone Post 3.0

Clear move by Zuffa to protect a big name from signing into Bellator.

Who cares though, if the guy wants to fight let him do it. There's a bunch of chinny cans in HW can he can still crack.

Was that TRT Mir?

I'm grasping for hope here... Phone Post 3.0

Big nog please! Phone Post 3.0

My favorite fighter of the last decade. I was there the night Gonzaga knocked him out, it's been down hill ever since.

Hoping for the Big Nog fight. Phone Post 3.0

stanneh - HUNT. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck no do you want to kill CroCop? Phone Post 3.0

Arlovski, Hunt, Struve

This means no more Cro Cop in GLORY. Shame cause he looked really good with 2-0 (judges somehow managed to give Bonjasky the win in his retirement fight). Would rather had seen him in Bellator + GLORY