CroCop back in the UFC :(

Very disappointing news. I'd much rather see Mirko end his career with fun fights in Bellator and Glory. The UFC will probably try to convince people that Mirko's "back", leading to awful match-ups that nobody wants to see.

Doubt they will book him in favorable matchups. They will use him to put over younger stars.

Cro Cop vs Mitrione or Rosholt

Is it a case the UFC resigned him so Bellaforce couldn't have him.

...does it really matter who he fights?

For the sake of his legacy, give him Gonzaga and hope n pray for redemption. Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 - 
stanneh - HUNT. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck no do you want to kill CroCop? Phone Post 3.0

Calm down. He'll be fine.

Please give him a rematch with Gonzaga !!! Phone Post 3.0

my guess is they cant get fedor so they have cro cop vs brock

stanneh -
Paquet90 - 

Hunt just KO Nelson no he won't be fine lol . Phone Post 3.0

stanneh - 
Paquet90 - 

... you spelled murdered wrong :(

Mustard Tiger -
stanneh - 
Paquet90 - 

... you spelled murdered wrong :(
Hahahah Phone Post 3.0

Can see what you're saying OP. But Cro Cop still stands a legit chance against a few top 15'ers. Overreem, Mitrione, Mir, Nelson, Bigfoot. He'd stand a chance against any of em Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - Can see what you're saying OP. But Cro Cop still stands a legit chance against a few top 15'ers. Overreem, Mitrione, Mir, Nelson, Bigfoot. He'd stand a chance against any of em Phone Post 3.0
He's already gotten beat by 3 out of 5 of those fighters but maybe he would do better now. Phone Post 3.0

I loved him in his prime...but he's far from that now. Would not want to see him fight Hunt or Junior. He might become CroakedCop.

But would def like to see him in the Octagon again.

Cro cop vs the reem! Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 -
Dreville79 - Can see what you're saying OP. But Cro Cop still stands a legit chance against a few top 15'ers. Overreem, Mitrione, Mir, Nelson, Bigfoot. He'd stand a chance against any of em Phone Post 3.0
He's already gotten beat by 3 out of 5 of those fighters but maybe he would do better now. Phone Post 3.0
My point is that outside of Cain, JDS and Werdum, there ain't much comp. I wouldn't fancy Mirko against Hunt or Browne. Anyone else though, it's a crap shoot, as with most HW fights Phone Post 3.0

The UFC hw division is so thin right now. Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 -
Paquet90 -
My point is that outside of Cain, JDS and Werdum, there ain't much comp. I wouldn't fancy Mirko against Hunt or Browne. Anyone else though, it's a crap shoot, as with most HW fights Phone Post 3.0
Don't forget Stipe but a Barnett rematch could be interesting also . Phone Post 3.0

He should just cut to 155 or 170, he'd be a killer down there. Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger -
Boland - 
Mustard Tiger - Who do you think welcomes him back to the UFC?
Frank Mir maybe? He needs a name opponent who won't smash him Phone Post 3.0

:(
After how long of mir stalling against the cage? Phone Post 3.0

Boland -
Mustard Tiger - Who do you think welcomes him back to the UFC?
Frank Mir maybe? He needs a name opponent who won't smash him Phone Post 3.0
Hell no. The first one was torture to watch. No one wants to see that again. Phone Post 3.0