CroCop vs. Aleks Emelianenko REMATCH in Moscow!

If I'm being practical, I don't like this fight. However I can't be practical in this situation and can't wait to see this fight. Phone Post 3.0

boxy - Mirko is way past his prime. I'd pick Alex in this one.

I'm with you here.

Cro Cop will also be fighting Satoshi Ishii in Japan on New Years not sure in what promotion maybe inoki or dream

Geez, thought this was Fedor when I read the subject....reminded me of Sak/Royce 2.

SWEEEEET!!!! Phone Post 3.0

UG blog headline of this is terribly misleading. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure it wasn't on purpose. /sarcasm

I sorta hope Cro Cop wins just to get Fedor out of retirement, but I think Aleks takes this one.

Remember when Fedor and Cro-Cop were #1 and 2 in the world...ah the good old days.

Alex is a scary man Phone Post

Right high kick: hospital, left high kick: monastery... Phone Post 3.0

Calling Aleks a "legend" is a bit of a stretch.

Damn awesome rematch, should be interesting! Phone Post 3.0

This is gonna be awesome! Pride never die lol

They're not as good as they used to be but I will watch this. I would probably watch these two fight if they were 80. lol

May I just say seeing as my last Crocop prediction was 100% spot on.

CROCOP BY ARMBAR

Cro Cop wins if he doesn't get caught.

NYmmanow265 - Cro Cop will also be fighting Satoshi Ishii in Japan on New Years not sure in what promotion maybe inoki or dream

I think this could be an excellent fight too, crocop could knock him the frack oot. Phone Post

I thought Mirko owed UFC one more fight?

I have absolutely no idea how this plays out although I'm not sure it'll be the barn burner some people expect.

The first fight was vintage Crocop. Fedor's reaction to Aleks getting lhk'd is probably the most emotion I've ever seen from him.