crocop vs mwekassa?

Would anyone else want to see this? Phone Post 3.0

No, I love cro cop and don't want to see him get murdered Phone Post 3.0

Tbh as much as I love mirko it dont matter who he fights, ill watch. That said id be more fearful vs this guy for sure.

He should fight sergei Phone Post 3.0

What about Le Banner? I heard Aerts is coming out of retirement.... he's got a fight booked @ global FC in late May. Maybe fight Cro Cop after? Would be awesome.

I was thinking thos could be the fight that either puts crocop into a tournament with a solid win or launches mwekassa into a solid contender and give him serious man recognition Phone Post 3.0

OmgItsTheWams - I was thinking thos could be the fight that either puts crocop into a tournament with a solid win or launches mwekassa into a solid contender and give him serious man recognition Phone Post 3.0
Name* not man Phone Post 3.0

OmgItsTheWams - I was thinking thos could be the fight that either puts crocop into a tournament with a solid win or launches mwekassa into a solid contender and give him serious man recognition Phone Post 3.0

Errol's tourney win tonght was to get in a HW Championship tourney later this year, so they're probably trying to set up Cro Cop to get in that tourney as well.

Nexuscrawlers - No, I love cro cop and don't want to see him get murdered Phone Post 3.0

This

if Barry can't get cleared does this fight make sense?

Berry Violent - 
Nexuscrawlers - No, I love cro cop and don't want to see him get murdered Phone Post 3.0

pat barry isnt crocop, even an out of his prime worn down crocop

Did you see Mirko's last fight? Mirko suffers the same fate as Pat in this matchup.

Floppy Divac -
Berry Violent - 

pat barry isnt crocop, even an out of his prime worn down crocop

Did you see Mirko's last fight? Mirko suffers the same fate as Pat in this matchup.
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

I'd like him vs Sergei. Phone Post 3.0

ramaham - I'd like him vs Sergei. Phone Post 3.0
Crocop vs sergei or sergei vs mwekassa? Phone Post 3.0

Oh man, Sergei vs Mwekassa would be awesome!!

Feel like sergei would be too slow for him but I would love to watch it Phone Post 3.0

Me too on both counts.

OmgItsTheWams -
ramaham - I'd like him vs Sergei. Phone Post 3.0
Crocop vs sergei or sergei vs mwekassa? Phone Post 3.0
Crocop. Phone Post 3.0

Ernesto Hoost won his comeback fight :) Phone Post 3.0