Cruz gay voice just doesn't do it for me

and Anik is monotone as fuck. Screw these two and bring back Todd Grisham for God's sake! The guy has charisma, enthusiasm and goofiness, everything we loved in Goldie. The threeways they are trying out now seem redundant imo.

I miss Goldie but Cruz is one of the most intricate analysts ive ever jeard in my life. Explains everything so well.

Mshi - I miss Goldie but Cruz is one of the most intricate analysts ive ever jeard in my life. Explains everything so well.
This.
I think Dom and Joe work great together

Cruz job is to keep Rogan honest, not to replace Goldbergs position

touch -

and Anik is monotone as fuck. Screw these two and bring back Todd Grisham for God's sake! The guy has charisma, enthusiasm and goofiness, everything we loved in Goldie. The threeways they are trying out now seem redundant imo.

What kind of gay voice DOES do it for you?

Well you're not supposed to masturbate to it

I agree I do not enjoy Dom on the mic

Dom is fantastic. His analysis is the best the UFC has ever had.

Personally I think getting input from a guy who has been in the cage and performed at a very high level is awesome.

He also calls out Joe for his exaggerations which is long overdue. Goldy was a legend but he was completely dominated by Joe.

I agree that Dom has a great tehnical knowledge, breakdown of techniques and whatnot. But we already have Rogan for that. As somebody mentioned, Cruz is there to keep Joe in check. Why do we need two analyst guys who keep correcting each other and a third dude who doesn't know any better than to repeat things like "plenty of time with which to work" and "the finish materialized shortly thereafter" in eternal robotic manner? That is redundant for me. Ok, change the tone of Dom's voice and put him in Rogan's place but I personally would never agree to that bc Cruz is full of himself and Joe is the people's commentator. 

Frank Mir would be great also

Cousin Larry -

Frank Mir would be great also

He's doing Chechen shows.

Whose gay voice does do it for you?

Adding Cruz to Joe and Goldie would've been fine because it would've minimized Goldie's goof ups while keeping his energy and his signature lines as part of the broadcasts.

Cruz is fucking great in the booth. Him and joe working together causes them to ask each other educated questions. Leading to some of the most technical on the spot analisist I've ever heard.  It's all I want to hear now during fights. 

But does his penis do it for you?

Johnzandt -
touch -

What kind of gay voice DOES do it for you?

Laughed out loud at this

209ese - Anik is the prob imo
+1

I thought he was great. There were times where he called what the fighter was going to do before he did it. Dude is incredibly knowledgeable and I think it's great having him on the mic.

I have no problems with his voice, my issue is that Cruz feels obsessed with analyzing EVERYTHING IN MINUTE INTRICATE DETAIL! If a fighter just sneezes, Cruz will say something like "If he had pivoted on his left foot before the sneeze, and held his head at a 45 degree angle, then the sneeze would have been more efficient.'

IT'S A FUCKING SNEEZE DUDE! 

Jeez!